chapter 8...

(Romario)------------>>>>>>

(Luca P.O.V)

Thinking straight was hard, my mind was poluted with wavering thoughts, and my heart was racing at a million miles per second, how could this even occur, I never had had a wildest dream or a fibblest thought, this was insane, what am I suppose to do, what may I suppose to say, where am I suppose to go....

I had been wandering aimlessly through the streets of Beacon Hills god knows for how long, with nothing except the life turning revelation, a sore heart and a defeated soul... This kind of news should always bring happiness, but the condition I was in, and the situation I had to face and the consequences there after were dreading...

How life can be so hateful towards me, so cruel that it couldn't see he happy for once... For five fucking years, I had to be someone's slave, I was tortured, used, and then thrown out like a piece of shit, then I came to Beacon Hills where I felt maybe, maybe there was a slim chance, I could get a new beginning, then came Derek Hale who put me through a bit more of emotional suffering and now this, everything was over for me, there was no hope left,only sadness and demise...

Deaton's words rang in my ears again and again, how could this be even possible........

 "I am a medical professional," Deaton pointed out patiently...

"You're a vet!" 

"Who treats werewolves," the vet said patiently.

"I am Dhamphire," I hissed, not to be placated. Deaton arched one brow and just looked at me, like he didn't even need to say it. Which, in all fairness, he really didn't...

"But this is impossible, I am a Dhamphire..." Deaton cut me off  "You have a human part too"

"But, I don't know, I think there is some sort of mistake, could we do the test again" I tried to plead but I knew it was useless

"We had already done that 5 times now, Luca and all the results are same, you are"

"Pregnant," I finished Deaton's sentence, as he nodded his head in agreement..

I sighed heavily and rubbed my hand over my face "I really don't know what to do" I choked out as tears welled up near the corners of my eyes... I felt miserable, frustrated and helpless...

I felt Deaton gripped my shoulder firmly "Don't worry, everything happens for a reason, and this baby is nothing but a gift of god.." I jerked my head up to look at him in disbelief "I am an evil's spawn Doc, how can you ever say, this baby is a gift of god.." I chuckled drly, shaking my head "This is nothing but wrong" I whispered the last words, my heart constricted and I couldn't believe, I said that to my own unbron child, how cruel and selfish of me, see, I am going to be a father, Ironic! 

Honk! Honk! Honk!

A loud screech followed by frantic honking of a car pulled me out of my thoughts... "Hey man, are you trying to get killed, or something?!"

I stood there for some moment, before turning around to apologies but I was late to reciprocate,

"Are you deaf?!" the guy came out of the car as I could hear slamming of the car's door...

The man pulled me by my elbow, I felt like a ghost, I felt so numb, I did not even know I was crying, until I saw the man's blurry face, I blinked my eyes, to draw off the tears. I couldn't even hear what he was talking, but I saw his lips moving animatedly as my whole world was spinning round an invisible axis, and before I could get a grip on myself, my eyes felt heavy and was forced closed to a complete darkness...