Chapter 39...

I am so so so sorry my dear readers, you had to wait so long for this chapter. To be honest  I was busy with my other book "The Husband " which is a boyxboy mpreg book and my college ( slogging my ass off from 9to5 and it exhausts me like hell with) But I promise I will update chapter for this book once a week... It is almost on the verge of ending.

One more surprise left, which you might feel that I am copying Jeff Davis, but I had that planned as I started writing the book which was way before the season 4 had started.

But never mind I hope you will like the twist and enjoy reading and showring me with you lovely votes and comments....

(Derek P.O.V)

I stared up at the ceiling, listening to Luca wash up in our bathroom before joining me in the bed. I watched silently when Luca stripped till he was naked before climbing in and rolling towards me. Luca’s creamy pale body shone in the darkness of the room as the moon light cascaded over him, his blue eyes glimmering as I pressed into his body, feeling the way he felt against mine, and pressed my lips against his. Luca responded instantly to my relief when I hands cupped the sides of his neck.

I knew what he wanted when I rolled him onto his back peppering kisses down his jawline while I pushed in between his thighs. The exotic scent of his arousal was thick in the air and Luca was panting when I dug my nails into his back exposing his throat. I  trailed my nose down the length of his throat, his Adam’s apple, and to his clavicle and he relished the soft moans he was holding back. Luca was warm and pliant underneath me when I pressed my mouth and teeth over his nipple.

I flicked my tongue out as I sucked the nub gently running a soothing hand down his spine I response Luca let out a keening sound. I shushed him softly while travelling further and kissed his belly. Though Luca had a normal delivery, but due to complication with Leah, Deaton had to cut open his skin using so that his skin didn’t heal instantly, and it left a small scar, it was my third favourite part of Luca though it brought bad, hurtful memories., the scar that gave us our babies, and I pressed against it for a long moment till Luca grew uncomfortable.

“Derek, please,” he hissed closed eyes and rocking his hips towards mine. “I need you, inside of me, please.”

I hummed in approval, but not before I kissed over his hips and pelvis. His scent more potent here, it was all Luca, and I loved it more than anything. The small sounds he made beneath me was enough when I trailed my lips over his pussy lip, I tongued him teasingly as I parted the lips with my fingers, and I smiled in the darkness when Luca whined tossing his head back and forth.

“Derek, please!” he hissed at me desperately before moaning thankfully when I finally inserted my finger into his warm and wetness.

This is what I loved, I loved the slick and warm feeling of Luca in my mouth, the unique taste of him on my tongue when I sucked him. I poked him over and over before I slide my second finger thrusting over the sensitive stop to gain the choked off sounds from Luca. His arousal was heavy and saturated the air around him, Luca cried out as the walls clenched and pulsed around my fingers as  warm slick gush out. He caged my head between his legs as his fingers tightened in my hair for just a moment before he panted through it.

“Your mouth is the devil,” Luca whispered with a soft snort of laughter as I pushed his legs fondly trailing my palms down his his keens to his hips and rose up to kiss him. “But it’s not enough, I need you inside of me.”