Chapter 15...

(Luca P.O.V)

"You know, he's gonna love you in this top," Erica said, swinging her long curly blond hair behind her as she turned to give me a knowing wink, holding up a very expensive hoodie top...

I rolled my eyes and then made a you-so-crazy face at her "It is'nt a date, Erica, we are gonna meet and talk like two adults"

Erica wrinkled her nose at me. "Don't give me bull, you tool, although I am human, I can hear the fluttering of your cute little heart out there" she said poking her forefinger on my chest...

"Are you questioning my word?" I asked, slapping her hand off over my heart...

She gave me an exasperated look. "I'm questioning your sanity, is what I'm doing," she muttered taking a sip of her drink with a scowl...

I flipped her the bird...

"His name is Derek Hale. He's twenty-five, he is the Alpha of the Hale pack, FBI Special Agent, he has a fancy car, a fancy mansion or the pack house so we call it, he is sexy, tall, dark, broody STDB in short, he love cats, but they don't love him back, he is the father of the babies you are carrying and definitely you mate, what else do you need to date him" Erica shrieked out slamming her cup on the kitchen counter and fixed me a sharp look...

"What do you want me to waltz up to him and do a mating dance, I sick of this Erica, why don't you understand, he is an assfuckinghole, if he is interested in helping me it is out of guilt or have some other vested motives to which I can't pin my finger at, but trust me I will soon and then we can talk, Erica darling" I mocked the last part and stomped in my bedroom to fetch a top to wear...

Erica huffed and followed me, muttering cuss words under her breath...

"Stop cussing" I said while taking out a green coloured top

"HUH" 

I rolled my eyes "nothing, this looks good" I said and held on green top in front of me...

Erica looked at me dramatically and shook her head, "No" she stepped over beside me in front of the wardrobe, one hand on her hip and with the other she shuffled my clothes ...

"Wear this" she said and pulled a plaid shirt... I took the shirt and put it on, watched her smug expression as I buttoned it up.When I was done swirled around to show myself...

"How do I look?" I asked shrugging my shoulders..

Erica cupped my face and kissed my forehead "You look great" she said smiling fondly at me...

"Thank you", I looked down at my watch "and I am getting late, Mr. Broody won't spare me," with that I kissed on her cheek and pulled apart...

Erica handed me the ultrasound picture "Don't forget to show him" while I pulled a blue jean jacket on me.

I took the picture and put it in the jacket pocket"I won't"and turned on my heel, marched to leave...

"I will be wait here, Stiles may join too" She called and waved her hand...

Opening the door "Be my guest, "  I shoot over my shoulder and proceeded out of my apartment, closing the door behind me....

As the door shut closed, I took couple of deep breaths 'I can do this', 'I am not scared' I repeated it like a mantra and made my way for Cafe Vista...

The walk from my house to the cafe was hardly of twenty minutes but today it felt like forever... I had to literally drag my leg. Anxiety was slowly piling up in the pit of my stomach, I felt my whole body tensed and  knotted. I wished I had never had to see this day...