Chapter 31(b)...

(Derek P.O.V)

I didn't know how to acknowledge this situation I was in right now. I only thing that occupied my mind was Luca, I was feeling so dreading, I was too scared to lose him...

What was he thinking, why was he so quiet... Why did he even wanted to talk to Kate...

God Kate, was I that blind to even see though the facade, so dumb to understand her uneasiness when I used to talk about the fire... God what was wrong with me, how could I have trusted her so much, believed her words, thought that she even loved me and loyal being an Argent...

How could I ever forget Gerard Argent, that bastard... Anger and rage was coursing through my veins,The need to let my wolf take over me was too much at this moment, my wolf was roaring in rage, pacing frantically desperate to release itself and claw out the bitch...

How did she took my memory, no I didn't lose any, I remember all that, everything that happened, my birthday, Christmas, playing with Peter but why I cannot remember Luca being in them, why cannot I remember anything about him...

It was as if Luca somehow got deleted from my memory, only Luca and except him I remember everything... But then I was with Paige then, we were in a relationship for about three months before she died but I don't remember rejecting Luca, heck! If I knew Luca then I wouldn't even look at Paige, but she was my first love, but Luca according to the video Luca was before her, I guess!!!

But if Luca was there with me why would I leave him and choose Paige, I would have the same pull back then that  I have for him right now...

This whole thing was so confusion...

I quickly picked up Luca from the ground and rushed to his bedroom, my room was kind a mess right now after Luca killed three of the omegas, I guess, I didn't smell any Alpha or pack on them... 

I laid him down carefully without moving his body much, I hope he didn't break any bones or anything... The healing would be fast if he is asleep...

Luca groaned as I place his head on the pillow, his hair was wet, when I pulled my hand it was blood, so I quickly checked and sighed in relief as the cut was healed there, I checked him thoroughly, the previous wounds were still not healed...

I didn't know what to do, I quickly took of his shirt strain with dried and threw it in the hamper, then unzipped his pants and pulled them out...

"Is he ok"  I head Morris or Marcos asked from behind. I still have not forgiven him for what he has done to me, I didn't know I would ever been and him somehow related to Luca didn't effect me any way... So I did what I thought best, because maybe I wanted to kill him again right now, but I didn't want to do anything to hurt Luca more...

"Leave, I will take care of him" I grunted though my clenched teeth, as I scooped Luca's fragile body and scooted him on the middle of the bed...

"I was just-" I didn't let him finish, I snapped my head towards him, flashing my Alpha eyes "Out know" I snarled baring my fangs... I turned my head back and got of the bed...

I didn't look at him any further and hoped he had grey matter enough to understand the situation, I walked the window and pulled the curtains together... I still could feel Morris' stare on my back, I screwed my eyes shut, to regain my composer, I didn't want to lose my sanity right now, when my mate needed me the most...

I glanced over my shoulder and saw, Morris staring at Luca for a second I had the intention to jab him and kick him out of the house, but I restrained myself again "Go and tell nobody should come till I say so and if anybody needs anything, they can text me" I turned around to face him "But.No.Body.Should.Come or even Knock" I made myself as clear as possible, I gave him a last glance before I fished my  phone out of my pocket and quickly text Erica and Lydia to take care of Dylan...