Chapter 32

(Luca P.O.V)

"Papa I don't want to go there please" A blonde boy whined, lips pouting as his father tried to pull him out of the car...

"Frank, honey live him, though he is a little thing he can overpower you" a beautiful young petite woman in her early thirties said chuckling looking at her husband and son fight... Her long blonde curls cascaded below her hips, thin pink lips curled up into a wide smile, the eyes glowing with love and adoration...

The older man in his late forties, salt pepper hair light stubble covering his cheeks looked up at his wife with frowning lips... "I feel so useless with a family of vampires"

The woman chuckled as she pulled out a bag with ease that might weigh double her and handed it to another man bit younger to her...

The younger man laughed aloud as he took the bag from the woman "I can change you Uncle Frank and you can be as strong as us" he said  shrugging his shoulder...

The older man narrowed at the younger man still struggling to keep a good grip on his son "you know Marcos I love to walk in sun and no thank I don't want to leave too long, I want to die in Leona's arm happily" he said looking at his wife and gave her a small smile...

The young woman gave her husband a concerned look, her eyes turned a bit glossy. She turned to look at the younger man "Marcos tell your uncle, I won't hesitate to turn him if he won't stop talking nonsense" she said sternly though her glossy eyes said otherwise...

The younger man sighed as he glanced at his uncle and aunt and thought how could a vampire love a human so much without harming the innocent life... "And also tell him to look around it is day the sun's shining bright and I and you are still alive" she added and pulled out a suitcase of the car...

"Uncle, I will take care of Luca, you help Aunt with the luggage" he said as he quickly walkd over the otherside of the car and took hold of the blonde boy, he winked at his uncle before nodding his head towards his silently sobbing Aunt...

The older man soon regretted his words, when he realized that he had hurt his vampire wife, he sighed patting the younger man's shoulder  and gave his son a stern look before walking over to his lovely wife...

The blonde boy confused by the situation, quit being stubborn while looking between his parents and looked up at the younger man "Did I upset mummy and papa Moh"  

The younger man looked at the couple and then at the little boy "No Lu lu, now come out the Hales are wating for us..."

The Sean family walked through the driveway and were soon greeted by Alpha Talia Hale and her daughter...

"I am so happy you are here Dr. Sean" Talia Hale said as she shook her hand with Dr.Sean

Dr.Sean smiled "Same here Alpha Hale" he wrapped his hand around his wife "My wife Leona"

Talia Hale cringed her nose, for all obvious reasons she was able to catch her scent. Leona smiled polite "I am a vampire Alpha Hale, my Son Luca is a Dhamphire and my nephew a vampire too" she said pointing towards the younger man and the little blonde boy who were standing near the door...

Luca used her vamp speed and rushed towards her mother "I-I am L-Luca, A-alpha H-Hale" he said as his cheeks turned red...

Talia Hale chuckled as she looked at the little blonde boy with big blue eyes "Sure you are Luca little one" she ruffled his hair, Luca leaned into touch, his cheeks turned more red as he looked down at his feet... Talia Hale looked at him intently, something was different about him, but she couldn't  point out what...