Chapter 30(a)...

Hey peeps... I hope you all are enjoying reading this book...

Well this chapter is going to be the longest I have ever written so I might break it into 2 or 3 sub parts and this will help me to update too and you don't have to wait for a single long 1....

This chapter is going to be a very important one, too many revelation and accusations....

We will get to know more about Morris...

Then there will be Marcos and The other original...

How their lives are entangled....

And there will be a life changing revelation about Luca and Derek....

Hope you you like it....

From here the book will take a turn and I guess there will be 10MORE chappys before we hit the epilogue....

I have added few things under  INFORMATION

(Luca P.O.V)

"We will take care of the bodies" Scott informed as he and Jackson throughly checked the rooms and the whole mansion

"Good" Derek grunted as he checked the pockets and clothes of the beta who had Dylan...

"Nothing outside" Danny informed as he walked in the room with Lydia

"Where had they come from?"

I paid little or no attention to the others and couldn't stop gaping at the three dead werewolves, shock was not the only thing I was feeling.... I felt numb-devoid of emotions, adrenalin pumping in the veins made me more jumpy... I never thought I was capable of doing this...  Killing a werewolf let alone three with such vicious wounds all over my body....

It wasn't that I was some innocent kid, I have killed before but they have their own reasons. I only killed when I was forced to my limits and my thirst for blood was a  reason, no actually the only reason I have ever killed...

But it was different today, it was not any lust or thirst that I was forced to kill them... I felt numb, riping the heart out of those mutts bodies was like my second nature, like I was enjoying hearing them howl before they died...

I was more than angry, I was furious. No one dares to harm my son, a thin line of scratch on Dylan's soft skin was enough reason for me to kill those bastards...  How could they even think of hurting someone so young and fragile?!

Maybe that is why Vampires hate Werewolves.... The true enemy....

But what if a vampire was in love with one???? In love with his enemy... 

What if I have this swelling rage, I slip and harm Derek... I shook my head inwardly, Derek, I could never harm him though he has done some shitty things to me but I love him away more than that... 

I was startled and my thoughts were halted as Isaac came running in the room and pulled me in a tight hug... He kept on mumbling and nuzzling on my neck, which helped me to get some ease and familiar scent helped me to relax my tensed muscles...

I winced as my almost healed wounds burnt reminding me that I was still alive and this has happened, I have actully frigging killed three beta wolves single-handed... I breathe a sigh of relief...

The soft whimper and suckling of my nipple also reminded me that I was able to protect my son from those filthy monsters who tried to hurt him and came face to face with the consequences. Damn I can be badass sometimes not the whinny little submissive breeder....