Chapter 22 (b)...

(Luca P.O.V)

When I woke up the sun was filtering through the window, it was eight thirty on the alarm clock and I was on side with Derek pressed against me. I sighed sleepily as I rolled over and pressed my nose into Derek’s chest. He smelled of skin and sweat which was strangely nice. That was pleasant, what unplesently pleasant right now was the morning boner that Derek was currently poking into my thigh.

Coughing mockling I shifted away and bit my lip feeling my cheeks flood. I shouldn’t be this timit and bashful as I sat up and rubbed my palm heels on my eyes. Derek exhaled behind me sleepily and again rolled onto his stomach. I stared at the tattoo on his back with narrowed eyes before sitting cross-legged (sort of, because of the bump it was bit difficult). My fingers itched to touch and I gave them the permission as I stroked my fingers over the black inking.

It was beautiful in a way that made me ache for one of my own(I had a star inked on the right-side of my lower abdomen). The action though jerked Derek awake as he pushed up looking at me sleepily before glancing at his back.

“Sorry, I – I just wanted to touch, it’s…awesome,” I whispered to him folding my hands into my lap.

“Um, no, no, it’s fine,” Derek muttered with a cough clearing his throat and sat up awkwardly shifting the cover over his crotch...

“Yeah, I’ll leave you to it,” Stiles said nodding at his obvious discomfort...

Derek didn’t say a word and chose to watch me instead till I left the bedroom and went into the bathroom outside my room so he could use mine, I felt his gaze on my back burning holes. I leaned against the bathroom door for a long minute before pushing off and looking in the mirror. My hair was an unruly bed head and my eyes had shadows underneath telling me that I needed so much more sleep. I cupped the bump growing bigger and bigger by the days it seemed.

“Well…that was awkward wasn’t it?” I whispered to the bump before looking up into the mirror.

It was odd to think of Derek most probably masturbating right this minute and I flushed sitting on the bath running the water. It did odd things to me and I wondered what would happen if I walked back in and replaced his hand with mine.

“Fuck,” I whispered covering my face with my hands. “Stop it, no sex only make out and baby steps!”

I stayed in the bathroom a good ten minutes before leaving and heading back into the bedroom to see Derek looking relaxed, pink cheeked, and leaning against the headboard.

“It smells like us in here,” I commented shutting the door.

“It does, it’s all mixed together with the smell of the fresh air, dust, and the baby.”

“It’s nice,” I said with a small soft smile looking at him. “What are you doing today?”

"Nothing, I am staying at home today"

"Aaahh" I moaned and plopped down on the bed. "I've gotta go to the cafe, I am taking off on christmas eve and christmas, "

"Oh, I can drop you then and pick you up," Derek got out of the bed "tell your friend not to come"

My lips crackled up in a smile "He name is Valentine, Der, and he is a werewolf too"

"I know, I could smell him on you when you come back the cafe and saw you dance with him too" Derek grumbled...

I gave him a confused, but when I realised what he was talking about, I couldn't stop but smile teasingly at him "You talking about the day we went to the pub"