Chapter 13...

(Luca P.O.V)

Almost the whole pack was present at Erica's apartment when I at last tols everyone about the pregnancy... I couldn't hide it anymore, I had already started to show and it won'tbe a good thing to hiding it from the pack as it was their Alpha's cub for crying out loud and being Derek's beta they had all the right to know

"You had sex with our alpha on the full moon." Isaac gapped at me as he pouty mouth opened and closed like a fish...

I groaned and slapped my hand over my forehead "Yes Isaac it's been like what the millionth time you are asking me"

Automatically my eyes went to my abdomen, where my thumb had already started rubbing lazy circles...

"Stop irrating him Isaac"

Isaac rolled his eyes "I am not irritating him Danny, I am actually shocked, but happy at the same time, so I am just getting use to the fact" he said shrugging his shoulder...

"Oh! guys it's alright, I am being bit hormonal and jittery"

I cringed  in embarrasment at the memory, when I first summed up guts to talk to Derek about our night we had on the full moon...

 I was a fumbling mess and stared at Derek who raised an eyebrow at me questioningly "Why are you here, Luca?"

"Um-, I c-came here to talk about th-that night"

“It’s been a month. I thought someone your age would understand what a one night stand is... I am already with Kate, so whatever you’re looking for you’re not going to get. It was sex, meaningless and slightly mediocre sex, we were both hurt and needed what we got from eachother that night.” Derek said folding his arms over his chest...

 I didn’t linger after that and felt the sharp burn of tears in the backs of my eyes and throat. It was cruel and I hated Derek with everything I had in that moment...

I was brought back to reality when Scott poked my in the arm...

"You smell like hurt and sorrow are you ok, dude" he asked voice laced with concern...

I cleared my throat and nodded my head...

"Don't be sad we all are here of you..." Danny reassured and squeezes my shoulder...

"God, I cannot believe, Erica and I have to do so much worry" Lydia whinned and smiled at me, while Erica winked...

"Work, what work...?" I asked, looking confused at Lydia..

"God, baby work duh, nursery, clothes, this and that" she said...

"And this is Derek's first, with his mate" Erica added grinning...

“I’m not his mate,” I said blankly...

“Yeah you are. You smell like his mate so you are his mate.” Scott said it as if it’s obvious. “And you’re pack. Now that you’re pregnant...

"Ok enough of discussion," Stiles piped in "Luca lets go, or we might get late"

That ringed the bell, I had an appointment...

"Where are you going" Lydia asked brows furrowed "Is everything alright?"

"Deaton wants to give me a 12 week ultrasound. You know, make sure the baby is alright,"

She nodded her head smiling widely...

I hurried up from my spot, threw some clothes on and rushed with Stiles...

xxxxxxxxxxx

"Nervous much?"  Stiles asked observing my continuously bouncing leg and fiddling hands...

"That obvious huh?" I chuckled dryly as I tried to stop my hands from moving but it was a pointless effort...

Stiles nodded and grabbed a hold of my shaking hand...

I scanned the vet's examination room and licked my dry lips, "Who would have thought I would be pregnant and getting an ultrasound done by a vet?

"The same person, whos deserves to carry the baby, if it had been Kate I would have commited suicide" Stiles retorted, smiling...

“Alright, then. That’s settled. So, you’re here for your first ultrasound," Deaton asked as he sets up the machine.

“I guess so.” I whispersed, uncontrollably anxious for some reason. It was going to make it real, my brain told me, I won’t be able to lie to myself anymore.

“I’m going to have you lay back and roll up your shirt and pull down your pants a little.” I did as I was told, laying back and turning my head to look at Stiles. God, this is so awkward, I thought, closing my eyes tightly. “There’s no one we’re waiting for, is there?” It’s the vet’s polite way of asking about the other Stiles, I realized, and a part of me wished Derek to be here with me, holding my hand for reassurence and support

Instead, I just shook my head, lamely offering “Nope, just me and my friend,” and fighting off the urge to cry.

I was still in a daze as Stiles led me into the living room. The ultrasound had been a success. Deaton confirmed that I was about twelve weeks and that the babies, yes babies I was having tiwince seemed to be perfectly fine. The vet had told me that my nausea should start to go away—something I was grateful but at the same rime doubtful—and that I would start to show, which I was, a bit but I was still... 

I was still in shock. I had seen my babies for the first time and that image had awakened a torment of emotions. I was overjoyed and excited when I  saw the little blobinside of me; it didn't even look like a baby. But that flood of happiness was overshadowed by the agony that Derek had not been there to share such a moment with me...

Stiles leaned back, looking at the picture of the tiny bean-like being. “I can’t believe you’re gonna be a dad. I can’t believe I’m gonna be an uncle!” He exclaimed. “This kids are gonna be awesome.”

Scott plucked the picture out of Stiles' hand and ends up winning the following scuffle for it. When he looked at it, he was sporting a dopey grin. “I’m going to be its uncle too, right?” He asked hopefully... Scott and Stiles were bestfriends for a long time, after Stiles mother die when he was 12, Scott had always been there for him...

“Of course. You’ll probably end up being its favorite just to spite Stiles.”

Stiles cried out indignantly. “Not cool, Luca.”

“I’m only speaking the truth, man.” I shrugged.

“I hate you,” He grumbled.

“No you don’t.” and I just loved pouty Stiles,

“… No I don’t.”