Chapter 30(c)...

This is going to be the last part and maybe the longest part, so please be patient while you read for those readers who doesn't like reading long chapters and for the rest I hope you will enjoy this chapter...

Please vote and comment to let me know what do you think about the whole concept up till now...

I have edited as much as I could but if there are error please do pm me

(Luca P.O.V)

I was getting agitated and infuriated, things happening where above my IQ level so I could understand how to handle it or maybe Stiles Peter and the guy who Derek thought was Morris playing some stupid game...

I sat on the couch, beside Erica as he circled her thumb on the back of my palm... Kate sat on the opposite... Derek stood behind the couch arms folded across his chest, looking equal agitated but somehow preferred to keep quiet...

"Now why the Alpha so far way from his mate" Uncle Peter asked in a very cheerful tone as he gestured Derek with his hand to sit beside me...

Derek huffed shaking his head as he walked around the couch and sat beside me...

I practically restrained myself to roll my eyes at the sheer dramatics...

"Now will you all stop with all those dramatics of yours and start of with the CD or whatever" Kate said in a very bored tone as she huffed out and leaned back in the seat... And maybe for the first time I would really thank Kate for her bitchiness...

"This is not about you Kitten, so shut the fuck up" Morris conceded glaring at her...

"Whatever leech" Kate waving him off

Stiles coughed to clean his throat as he waves his hand in the air to gain attention

"Ok people, this is something about Derek and Luca so please pay attention you two" he pointed at us "Enjoy the show both of you"he nodded  and walked away as he took a seat on the floor in between Erica's legs "Enjoy the show babe" he winked before turning back to face the flat screen and turned it on...

"Ready, Sourwolf" Derek simply nodded and Stiles pressed the play button... The room was dead silent....

(The video recording is in present and 3rd person, I thought it might help or present tense might sound good)

Theres’ giggling, child-like and feminine, and the bumping noise of the recorder being jiggled clatters loudly through its microphone.  It swings around and a large pair of coco brown eyes and the straight blade of a nose comes into view before the recorder is pulled back so swiftly that it’s nausea-inducing, shades of ‘Blair witch’.  A very pretty girl of about 17 or 18 is looking into the lens.  Long dark hair, high cheekbones and shaped eyebrows that in some respects look like Derek’s only less frowny and a brilliant white smile.  Her voice is naturally husky and very appealing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“Yes.. here we are on the fringes of the beast’s den.. also known by its more common name as Lupus Fifteenyearoldasshatus.. we have to be very quiet now as my fellow adventurers and I broach the beast in it’s… lair.”  She gives an evil chuckle before the recorder is swung around and focuses on two girls about 9 or 10, the twins Cora and Diana who are giggling, Diana is holding a birthday cake, with the candles lit.  A boy of about 12, Daniel, who looks remarkably like Derek, but his eyes are brown and not green, hovers behind them protectively watching that they don’t burn themselves on the flames and a very familiar looking shy boy baby of 8 with blonde hair, his back was only visible as he holds a teddy bear in his right hand, wobbles around the twins and pushes them to get in or something...