Eighteen months later...

Kate pov

Harry and I are out shopping, looking through the racks of clothing, my fingers touch the different fabrics. I step to the second rack where my eyes fall on something I like, I take a coat hanger and let my eyes roll over a pretty red dress. Deep down I want to try it on but I don't think I will, I probably will look fat in it anyway.
I suddenly feel someone behind me, thinking it is another shopper I don't pay attention but get startled when I feel two big hands on my hips.
"You should try that on, it will look pretty." Harry gestures to the dress. I hum but Harry sees my doubt and acts on it, he takes my hand and walks me to the dressing room.
"I don't want to try it on." I pout but Harry ignores me.

Inside the big cubicle he starts pulling off my big black coat and grey scarf before he starts unbuttoning my pink shirt.
"Harry..." I giggle. "I can do that myself!" he doesn't listen and pulls my black top over my head, leaving me in bra and pants.
"Where is the fun in undressing yourself?" he kisses my neck and cups my breasts, a low moan escapes my lips. This feels so nice and exciting, Harry and I discovered we both like to be naughty in (semi) public places. Hearing people walk around, living life when you are getting worked up into a perfect bliss really gives us a kick, and the thrill of knowing you can get caught when you aren't quiet enough is amazing. We discovered this is something we both like sexually after we were out for diner one night and Harry casually told me he and Maarten found out a surgical technique and they were pretty sure if they performed on me I would have less pain. I didn't know Harry was trying to find something to help me, he never told me before. He always talked about doing research to help people with a certain kind of brain tumour. When I heard that I was so overcome with love and affection because he used the resources he had to try to find something that would maybe make my life better. That was the first time we had sex in a restaurant bathroom but since then the beast is out and we have sex at unexpected place all the time.

In the meantime Harry gets me stripped to my black bra and panties and is helping me inside the dress. He bites his lip while he zips me up, I look into his eyes and see they are full of want.
"You look gorgeous." Harry says whilst he turns me around. I look into the mirror and I'm surprised by what I see. The dress is perfect, it hugs my curves perfectly and shows just enough cleavage.
"This is the dress." Harry says. I nod with a small sigh, my mind goes to the reason I need this dress. My parents are doing a city trip to Brussels and invited us to go to diner with them. I haven't seen them since we left London, my mom sent a couple of letters behind dad's back but that's all the contact we have had. Harry and I both were surprised when my mom called to ask us out. Seeing them again after all this time makes me anxious, my dad had no problem with pushing me away, they didn't bother when I almost died, what if I let them in and they do it again? I don't know if I can take that a second time. Harry says it will be okay because we live here and we won't see them often,the relationship will never be the same as before. Harry sees what's going on in my head and like he always does he saves me again and helps me get out of the dress and back inside my clothes.

"Go outside and breathe, I will pay for the dress and then we can go home." He whispers and presses a lingering kiss to my cheek.
I do what I am told and take a seat on a bench in front of the store and take breath while I close my eyes. I stretch out my leg in front of me to try to ease the stabbing feeling.

After Harry told me that there might something that could help me, he explained everything about the surgery and strangely enough I was on board immediately. After all that has happened I always said I never would have surgery again but Harry worked so hard just to give me a little chance, it would be disrespectful to say no. So three months ago they performed the surgery and at first it looked like it failed but it turned out my body needed to get used to the movements again, after I started physiotherapy everything changed and I have had less pain, a huge amount of less pain if you compare it to the pain level before the surgery.