Chapter 32

Kate pov
It's 4 am and the city is still sleeping. I'm looking outside a cab window while we're driving to the airport to take off to Greece. Harry didn't want to give me more information about our trip.
I went shopping with Karla and my mom. I actually had fun with them. The day after wasn't fun at all though. Harry had to come home from the hospital and give me an injection with extra morphine because I couldn't handle the pain. He also removed my stitches - one part on Monday and the rest on Wednesday. It's all healed now, so I'm good to go on our holiday.

I feel Harry's hand slide over my thigh and he put his head on my shoulder. "What are you thinking?" he whispers in my ear. I turn my head a little and take him in. He always looks so good. I don't understand how he does it. He doesn't really make an effort and yet, he still looks like he walked out of a fashion magazine. Now, he's wearing loose grey pants, a white shirt and his Gucci loafers with white socks and he looks perfect, especially with his Gucci sunglasses perched on his head and his curls all over the place. Only, the white socks are so wrong but he says it's a thing and I don't know anything about fashion.
We arrive at the airport before I can get to answer Harry's question. Harry and the driver get out while I gather my stuff. Harry takes the wheelchair and starts to set it up for me and the driver takes our suitcases out of the trunk. When I start to get out of the car, a man was approaching Harry.
"Are you the Styles-Jones family," I hear the person ask.
"Yes we are," Harry says like he knows who this person is. I look up and in front of me is a tall man wearing an airplane uniform with a name tag on.
"Hi I'm Sam. I will be helping you with your luggage," the man says. Sam is holding a cart with our luggage on it.
"Good Morning Sam. Thanks for helping," Harry says politely like always. I don't really know what is happening and I decide to ask no questions. I greet the man and take a seat in my wheelchair. We start to walk and when Sam follows whilst making small talk with Harry. Then, everything clicks and I understand why Harry kept saying it would be okay when I was worrying about our luggage at the airport.
We walk to the check-in desk and Harry takes care of everything while I look around. After we checked in, we immediately go to the security check. We say goodbye to Sam and then say hello to Meg. She takes us to the gate and we go into the airplane as first passengers aboard. Meg wheels me into the airplane and helps me sit down into a cubicle with two luxurious chairs. I can even lay down and have a blanket. Next to me is a little table with a tablet in a docking station and a mini bar. Oh my God! Harry has seriously gone over the top!

He is says goodbye to Megan as she takes my wheelchair with her but not before she made sure that we knew that we'd get it back after we land. Harry sits down, smiles at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you like it," he asks with a big smile. He sees how amazed I am and I know he loves to spoil me.
"Harry, you never told me we would sit in first class! This is amazing! I can lay down here," I said trying to make sure that I didn't start screaming.
"I went to a travel agency and asked how I could make it as comfortable as possible for you. The man who helped me, arranged the assistance we got when we arrived here and showed me what differences there were in the classes. When he told me you would be able to lay down here, I didn't have to think further".
I kiss him on the cheek and snuggle my head in his neck for a moment. "Thank you. You always think of me first. Whatever you decided, you will put me first. No one has ever done that for me. I don't deserve you. You know I love you, right?"
"Yes I know and I love you too. Now lay down and make yourself comfortable," he said as he takes my phone out of my handbag and gives it to me, before he puts down my chair.

The airplane starts to fill and soon we are in the air.
The flight will be around five hours so as soon as we have taken off Harry and I have a nap. Harry is holding my hand in his the whole time we sleep.

After some time, the stewardess wakes us up for breakfast. She asks if we want coffee or tea. Harry asks for a black coffee and I go for tea. She smiles before she disappears again.
After a couple of minutes, she comes back with our hot beverages, juice, a glass champagne and two plates with fruit, a croissant and a sandwich.
"Wow flying first class definitely is something else," I mumble. Harry grins at me while he sips his coffee. We eat while we make small talk. I try to ask Harry about our hotel but of course he says I have to wait and see. After the stewardess clears our breakfast, I lay down again and read a magazine, while Harry is tapping away on his phone.

Soon I get a little bored, so I move to the absolute edge of my seat and turn sideways towards Harry. My hand slips under his blanket and my hands slides over his crotch. I start to caress it until I feel Harry harden under me.
"Kate," Harry says sternly. He looks at me and I see a playful glint in his eyes.
"Harry," I counter back while my hand keeps sliding over his crotch, his big friend fully hard now. I wait a moment and when Harry says nothing else I start to talk again.

"Let's join the mile high club," I whisper with a big smile. Harry is looking at his phone but I see the corners of his mouth curl up little by little.
"I'm going to the bathroom now, if you want, you follow in a minute. If you don't, I will get off on my own," sassily, I turn around and try to stand up graciously. I completely fail and I hear Harry's smirks behind me. I turn around and stick my tongue out before I walk away.
Of course, Harry followed me into the bathroom but we discover it isn't easy to have sex in such a small area when your limbs don't move like they should. In the end it all worked out and when we left the stall with a pink after sex glow on our cheeks we couldn't keep our hands off each other, constantly kissing and giggling naughtily.

Just before we land the stewardess comes to us and asks if we can wait until all the other passengers are out of the plane before we leave. While the other passengers leave the plane, we gather our stuff and wait until it's our turn. Soon, the stewardess comes over with my wheelchair and someone to help us get our luggage. We then go to the car that is waiting for us. It all goes pretty much the same as it did when we left. I'm amazed by it. Four years I have avoid travelling by plane because I thought it would be too difficult but, it turns out if you pay enough money, they can do a lot for you. I'm so grateful for Harry. He arranged all of this for me just to make me happy. I just hope that when he realises that it won't always go well like it did today, that he will still want me, like he does now.

Soon we were back in the car. I'm sitting right next to Harry and he is holding me close. We both look outside to the beautiful picturesque view.

When we drive up to a lane, our hotel comes in sight. It's a beautiful, big, white building with small cottages around it.
We stop and Harry immediately gets out to grab my wheelchair. When I step out of the car, I immediately feel the nice warmth from the sun on my skin. Harry and a bellboy are taking care of the luggage, while I look around.
When we walk inside the lobby my jaw is on the floor! The marble white floors and the white walls, with dark blue accents. The people who work here all look gorgeous. The lady behind the desk is a beautiful redhead with gorgeous blue eyes. The bellboy is tall, dark and handsome. I think you have to be pretty to work here and not smart, I giggle to myself."You look happy," I say as look up to him from my wheelchair. He starts to push my chair and we follow the bellboy. Outside the back from the hotel, there's an amazing, big, pool with lounge beds all around it. We walk past the pool to the other end of the resort to a nice, white cottage. Harry opens the door and we go inside. It's beautiful! The walls are light blue, the floor is a white stone, there's a small living area with a kitchenette, a wooden dining table and a white, leather couch. The bellboy puts our luggage in the bedroom and I roll my eyes when I see Harry giving him an extremely royal tip. I step out of my wheelchair and I go to look at the bedroom for the week. It's a beautiful, spacious room with a king size bed. The things I want to do to Harry here this week...I walk out to the living area and I see Harry standing outside. I go through the big window. On the terrace is a big, wooden table with chairs, two lounge chairs and our very own private pool that is looking out over a private piece of beach by the sea.
"Wow! Harry, this is just too much," I exclaim as I put my arms around his waist and my head on his chest.

"You're so worth it, baby," he whispers in my ear before he nips my earlobe.
"Let's start with a swim," I ask. Harry nods and goes inside to put his trunks on.
"Hi, hi where are you going, You like to be naked! This is your chance," I say with a smirk.
I start to take my clothes off, while Harry is watching me with big eyes and dialated pupils.
When I'm undressed, I enter the warm water of the pool. It feels so good against my skin. I lean with my arms on the pool and look at Harry who, is still watching me with his arousal tenting in his pants.
"What are you waiting for," I tease. In a blink of an eye, Harry is undressed but he suddenly runs back inside. I wonder what he's doing? When he finally came back, he had a bottle of champagne and two flutes in his hand.

"We have to make a toast," he says while he sits on the edge of the pool with his long, hairy legs dangling in the water. Harry fills our glasses and gives one to me.
"To this holiday! I hope this will be the first of many. To us," he says before he clinks my glass and we drink while we look into each other's eyes.