Chapter 40*

Kate pov

On our way back from the hospital we ate some lunch, but soon we were back at our hotel.
I'm trying my best not to think about what the doctor said. For now, I just want to see how it all works out with the change of the settings on my neurostimulator.

I'm sitting on the bed, scrolling through my phone when Harry comes in from the bathroom.
"Beautiful, do you mind if I go to the gym for awhile," he asks and plops down on the neatly made bed, his green eyes studying me. I know he wants me to talk but he also wants to give me space. It must be confusing for him.
I put my phone on the nightstand and crawl to Harry, putting one leg over his hips to straddle him. I dip my face so that it's just a couple of inches away from his.

"Of course you can baby." I peck Harry's left cheek, my lips lingering just a little bit longer.
"I'm going to take a nap anyway." I move over to his left cheek and kiss it.
"But make sure you aren't too tired afterwards," I said coyly and then I kiss his lips one, two, three times. Harry's hands go round to my back to cup my ass.
"Later you're in for a treat!" I leave a trail of kisses over Harry's cheek to a spot right under his left ear where I suck a little bruise

Harry groans and thrusts his hips upwards,
"Maybe we should skip the gym and the nap and you could give my treat now?" Harry's head comes up to catch my red lips with his pink ones. Like we are perfectly in tune we both open our mouths and Harry's tongue slips into mine, exploring and tasting. His hand takes my head and pushes him further into me. When our kiss falls apart we're both slightly out of breath.

"Go workout now..." I order Harry with a devilish smile on my face, while I get off his lap.
"How can I workout with this?" he points at the big bulge in his pants.
"Take a cold shower," I laugh when Harry groans frustratedly and I think I hear him curse, but I'm already walking to the bathroom while I'm undressing myself.

After I have freshened up, I walk back into the room but Harry is gone. There's only a note on the bed that says that I'm evil and that he's going to get me back. I giggle while I crawl into bed and sleep overcomes me soon.

Two hours later, I wake up and I look around the bright room, but there is no Harry in sight. I still can't believe Harry booked this beautiful, luxurious room for us. In the bathroom there is even a large bath.

I lay still for a moment, I'm still a little foggy from my sleep. Slowly, I stretch my limbs and my leg is burning and my back has a stabbing type of pain because of all the travelling and the doctor's visit in the last 24 hours. This amount of pain is normal and fortunately it's still manageable and it could have been worse. I've been worse after doing a lot less before.
I crawl out of the white sheets and walk to the dresser. I take my pills in my hand and open the bottle of water that's on the dresser. I take my pills, but I have a hard time trying to swallow them. For some reason, it's always easier with a sparkling drink.
When I turn around, Harry comes out of the bathroom wearing nothing other than a little white towel around his hips.
I look at him, from his damp, slicked back curls to his broad shoulders. I didn't realise I was biting my lip until I started to taste blood. My man just looks so mighty fine that I want to lick his toned chest, bite his nipples and fall on my knees to let him fuck my mouth.
"Ahem... Let me know when you're done checking me out so that I can put clothes on."

I look back in Harry's green eyes while I feel the desire burning inside of me. I want him. I need him to take me and rip me apart. Harry's eyes follow every move I make when I reach back and unclasp my purple bra. I let the straps fall from my shoulders before I completely remove the lacy piece of clothing and drop it to the ground.
"Do you like what you see?"

Harry's eyes jump from my breasts to my face and he lets out a hard breath.
"I love what I'm seeing," he answers in a husky tone. I take a couple of steps forward before I stop, hook my fingers inside my matching purple panties and incredibly slowly push them down over my legs until they fall on the floor. Again, I stride forward until I'm right in front of Harry. I reach out to the towel and pull on it. Innocently, I look up to Harry.
"It wasn't fair, you were covered and I wasn't. Now we are equal again," I say sweetly.
Harry grins, "You are a naughty girl!" He takes my hips and pushes our bare bodies against each other.

"I like naughty," he whispers before he kisses me. Our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces, our tongues working together. I melt completely into Harry and he holds me tighter and tighter. We keep kissing while Harry walks us back to the bed. Carefully, he lays me on the bed. Harry is trying so hard not to cause me any pain and he handles me like the most fragile china doll. He sets his knees next to my hips and hovers over me as his lips move to my ear. I feel his hot breath against my skin. Slowly, he takes my earlobe in his mouth and sucks and a breath I didn't know I was holding, leaves my mouth. My hands are caressing Harry's broad back, pushing my red, polished nails into his skin.

He' kissing my neck and collarbone, while his hands wander delicately over my body. One of them reaches down to my core, my breath hitches as he pushes one finger slowly inside of me.
I'm so hot and bothered at this point that I just want him to take me, to fuck me, but Harry starts to carefully move his finger in and out. I like having sex with Harry, but he's always so scared that he's going to hurt me. I feel like he's holding back and I don't want him to and I don't want him to be careful either.
I reach down and take his fully hardened dick in my hand and I start to move slowly, but soon I move my hand faster and faster over his shaft, maybe, even a little aggressively. If I give it to him the way I want it then maybe my actions will rub off on him.
"Oh baby," Harry moans. He has stopped doing anything at all and I know that if I keep going he will have an orgasm very soon. Suddenly anger overcomes me and I let Harry go and push him away.
"Stop, stop! Get off me!"

A. N. : 😳 what do you think is going on?
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did please take a minute to vote.
Enjoy your Sunday!
Lots of love,
K. x