Chapter 31

Kate pov
"Beautiful, I'm back," Harry sings when he enters his bedroom. I take him all in and have to admit he is looking delicious today, wearing his vintage KISS t shirt, yellow pants and white vans. His hair is getting longer and he has tried to tame his beautiful curls with a bandanna and a clip. Harry walks to the bed with a sexy smirk plastered on his face and plops down.
"I got the ice coffee you like so much, I'll get it in a minute for you. I also got some vegan pastries," Harry says as he crawls next to me, one hand is holding up his weight and he puts the other on my hip.
"Don't you think I have been a good boy," Harry asks and he pecks my lips.
"Thank you baby and yes you have been really good," I giggle knowing he is up to something.
"Don't you think good boys deserve a treat," he asks cheekily while he kissed my left cheek, my right cheek, my nose and finally my lips, lingering just a little longer on them.
"Mmmmm... What kind of treat does my good boy want," I say in a seductive tone, knowing really well what he wants.
"What if I just show you," he says before he kisses me again. His heart shaped lips kissed mine. I could kiss him all day, every day and I'll never get tired of the intense feeling off kissing Harry. He licks my lips and eagerly I open my mouth allowing his warm tongue to slip inside my mouth. Harry's kisses are slow and passionate, my hands are feeling up his beautiful back, sometimes I feel his muscles flex from holding up his weight.
We both get really startled when the bell suddenly rings.
"Fuck is it that late already, " Harry says as he jumps of the bed. "Are you ready beautiful," Harry coos. I nod unsure, feeling the nerves rising inside my stomach.
"I'm just going to brush my hair really quick , then I will be out there," I reply while I slowly walk to the bathroom. After I brushed my hair and put it back in a ponytail, I apply some deodorant and perfume. I look at myself in the mirror and take a deep breath before I join Harry in the living room.

When I entered the living room I saw Harry talking with a gorgeous woman with long, dark brown hair. I recognized her from the picture Harry showed me but she was even more beautiful in real life. When I came closer I saw how much she looked like Harry, their mouths, noses, eye shape are identical. Harry noticed me first and walked towards me.
"Mom, here she is, my beautiful woman, Kate. Beautiful, this is my mum, Anne Twist," Harry introduced me to his mother. I got butterflies in my belly and felt really warm. This was Harry's mother, one of the most important people in his life and she is here to meet me.
"Good Morning Mrs Twist. It's nice to meet you," I said. I wanted to shake her hand but was surprised when she hugged me. It was a nice hug, I definitely know where Harry got his hugging skills from.
"Hello Kate, it's so nice to finally meet you. Harry can't stop speaking about you," she said. When she let me go I looked up to Harry who had a fond expression in his eyes. Harry put his left arm around Anne and his right around my shoulders and ushered us to the couch.
"You ladies sit down and get to know each other and I'll make us some tea". Harry helped me sit down on the couch. Didn't Harry just say he'd bought Iced coffee?
"Do you want to lay down, beautiful," he asked. He is so sweet and I love it when he takes care of me like this but I'm also ashamed. I don't want my mother in law to see me like this when we meet for the first time.
"No baby, I can sit for a while but thank you". Harry sighed and rolled his eyes but let it go.
Anne, who sat left from me on the white leather couch smiled at me, "Tell me dear, how are you? Harry told me what you've been through the last couple of weeks," she said. I knew Harry had told her but was surprised by her question, not many people would remember this from a stranger.
"I'm okay, thank you. It has been intense and scary, especially that night when we had to go to the ER. I'm happy Harry helps me so much and is always here for me. He even doesn't want me to go sleep at my house, except when he is with me."

Harry came back with a tray filled with cups of tea, milk and sugar in his hands. "You admitted to me, you don't like to sleep alone," Harry countered back at me. I laughed at the pouty face he was making. He came to sit down next to me and I automatically shuffled closer to him and he put his arm around my shoulders.
"Who can blame me, you are my big teddy bear," I laughed, Harry and Anne joined in.
"You should enjoy every moment together. Life's too short to not live it to the fullest," Anne mused. We talked and Anne and I got to know each other. I discovered she and Harry were very much alike. Anne seemed to like me too and wasn't bothered by the fact that I was disabled.
After some time Harry and Anne went to the kitchen to make some lunch and they ordered me to take a nap. I laid down and Harry covered me with a soft, grey blanket. He petted my head and kissed my lips.
"Close your eyes, beautiful," he whispered. I did what I was told but sleep didn't come. Harry and Anne were talking and laughing in the kitchen and the sound of it made my heart swell for the both of them. It was beautiful and I could only hope that one day there would be a little Harry wiggling around the two of them. I know the chances that I can conceive are small but, you never know what the future might bring.

After lunch Anne left because she wanted to do some shopping in the city andsee Harry's sister Gemma. She promised she would come back soon. We also had to promise we would visit her in Holmes Chapel and stay for the weekend.
Harry and I settled on the couch. Harry was sitting with his feet on the coffee table. I was laying down with my head in his lap. Harry was reading a book and I was just looking outside and enjoying him stroking my hair.
"I did something," Harry suddenly said. I came back out of my thoughts and looked up to him encouraging him to go on.
"I ehm... I booked us a holiday," he said. I didn't know If I understood what he was saying. Was I dreaming?
"What did you say," I asked, confused.
"I booked us a holiday to Greece."
"Harry, I can't pay for a holiday to Greece," I protested as I sat up and turned around.
"You don't have to. It's a gift from me to you. We leave the day after tomorrow. I'll remove your stitches, he said. Harry had planned everything and I knew he only did it to make me happy. He did it because he knew I loved going on holidays in the past but, going on a holiday paid by him - it just doesn't feel right.
"I can't take it. That's just too much, Harry. You're sweet and I love you but you are spending too much money on me. I'm not worth it," the words were barely out of my mouth when Harry took my face in his hands.
"I told you before, don't talk like that about my girl. My beautiful girlfriend is sweet, kind, humble, helpful and she deserves so much more. She deserves a better life," he said in a stern tone.

"You are adorable, you know that right," I laughed.
"Okay but think about it," he said.
I nodded. "Have you ever considered how difficult it's going to be to travel with me," I asked.

Harry looked at me confused, "What do you mean," he asked.
"How are you going to push the wheelchair while carrying two suitcases," I asked.
Harry smiled, "I've got it all taken care of, don't worry my love".

I sighed, if I was honest, I wanted to go on a holiday with Harry but I'm scared he is underestimating it. he'l have a bad time and resent me for it. On the other hand, I haven't gone on a holiday in years. Maybe it won't be so bad.
"I'll go with you, if you let me pay at least 30% of my share," I said as I looked at Harry daringly. He raised his eyebrows and leans in, closer to my face. I have the urge to back away because this is very intimidating.

A.N.: Hi
How is everyone?
Thanks for reading!
I hope you liked this chapter?
Let me know and please vote.
Have a nice weekend!!
All the love,
K.x