Dreams, Emotions, and Cody?

One Week Later

Alexandra:

He was leaning against the tree, his hands tucked inside his pockets but his thumbs sticking out. Rays of sun were shining down on his skin making him look bright. But the way he was looking at me created guilt to wash over me. It was like a bucket of cold water was being dumped on me.

I knew why we were alone at the park, and why he gave me that blank expression that made me feel like I did something wrong. It’s because I remembered everything that had forgotten when the accident had happened. Alli had informed me about this. That once I’ve fully regained my memory back, Cody would want to know how I didn’t tell him about me being bi-polar.

He asked me that freaking question about two minutes ago and I was standing in front of him looking like an idiot trying to spill out some words. I knew he would ask deeper question than that and I didn’t want to answer them.

“Are you just going to stand there and not say anything?” He croaked, and I could at least hear a growl from the back of his throat.

Why did he have to ruin this? Just minutes ago we were having fun messing around in the sand, slides, and swings so why did he have to ruin the moment by asking me the question? I knew it was going to happen, but why this moment?

The moment that I was going to tell him I liked him like before…

“What do you want me to say?” I whispered. My heart was beating out of my chest, my hands were getting sweaty, and I’m still surprised how I managed to respond without stuttering.

This past week has been nothing but incredible for me. Cody and I had spent most of the days staying at home watching movies, playing video games, but mostly talking. He’s the only reason why I remembered everything. It was just last week when I had slept over at Alli’s house with Christian, Cody and I. Somehow I managed to wake up in the arms of Cody. He just simply said that his hands were attracted to beauty. I hadn’t waked him up because he just looked so freaking adorable in his sleep. Nervousness took over me at how Cody was close to me. His arms wrapped around my waist, and mine were my side, my heart sped up like it never did before and that’s when I had tons of flashback.

I had thrown juice at him for kissing me forcefully.

I was selling all his clothes to his fans when he was in the shower.

He told the whole world, that I Alexandra Rodriguez – the nerd – was his girlfriend to piss me off.

Alli and I tricking Cody and Christian to kissing each other thinking it was us.

I changed my looks because I was tired of being the nerd of my pack of friends.

I told Cody about telling the world that I wasn’t his girlfriend. He refused to tell and said he like me more than just a friend. I gave the relationship a try.

Just when everything was good with Cody, Cassandra came along. Cody had ditched me for her.

I broke it off with Cody because I thought he was still that self-confessed player.

I had called Andrew to help me forget things.

Cody was kissing Cassandra in front of my face. I had left to get some more popcorn and out of nowhere Cody was wrapping his arms around my waist. I threatened him to knee his crotch if he didn’t let me go.

Then the accident happened…

I stopped at that because I knew what went on after that.