Surprised, Pranks, and Gay Kiss?

A/N There’s a scene where it’s considered like PG-15. So please handle the scene! Thanks Enjoy xo!

Alexandra

“I’m a little surprised. I’d thought you and Cody never gotten along.” My Mom’s fingers curled up around the steering wheel, her eyes glued onto the road.

“I’m a little surprised myself.” I said threw my gritted teeth, pressing my lips tightly together to keep away the insults I was about to give to Cody.

“I mean, don’t get me wrong, but you guys always fight ever since you guys met. It’s like trying to get a cat and dog trying to mate. Like fire and ice trying to collaborate. Like the sun and rain—“

“I get it mom.” I said trying to steady my breathing.

My mom pulled in the driveway of the Simpson’s, getting the keys out of the ignition. The second the car came to a halt, all I could think of is how to get back Cody. First things first, yell at him.

I unbuckled my seatbelt as I pried open the door sauntering myself towards the front porch of the Simpson, making my way in the door.

“Nerd attack,” Tom, Alli’s younger brother, called out making Cody, who was sitting down on the couch, got Alli in front of him. He was sure going to need protection. Christian was staying silent when I barged in.

I pressed my lips tightly together from cussing at Cody, since it would be horrid because my Mom’s behind me and Mr. and Mrs. Simpson are in the kitchen making dinner for us seven.

My mom brushed past me greeting Mr. and Mrs. Simpson and off into the kitchen.

“Why the heck would you tell the whole world that I’m dating you?” I whispered threw my gritted teeth, so our parents wouldn’t hear a word of our conversation. I send gestures frantically towards Cody.

Alli firmly pushed Cody out of his grasp, connecting our elbows together showing that she was backing me up. I raised my chin up waiting for his so-called response.

“I told you I was going to get back at you.” He snickered back at me inching closer to me so I could catch every word he was saying.

“A bullet through the brain would have been less painful!” I said, curling my fingers into a fist.

“That would have taken all the fun out of it.”

“Yeah, mentioning me as your girlfriend is fun.” I said sarcastically, sticking out my tongue.

“Yeah, because it annoys you, and watching you annoyed makes me happy.” A smirk etched onto his flawless skin showing his pearly white teeth.

“You know what makes me happy?” I questioned, with a bit of frustration. “My fist meeting your pretty little face of yours,” my fist curled and uncurled each second just waiting for the perfect way to hit the kid.

“So you think my face is pretty.”

“It won’t be for long.” I wasn’t hesitant about saying that.

“You know as your boyfriend, you should start kissing me.”

I nudged Alli, who probably had the same idea as I did. I smiled evilly.

“So you want a kiss? Fine, close your eyes then.” I said inching closer to him. He did as told as I nodded at Alli

“Christian, do you also want a kiss?” Alli, who was Christian’s crush, said.

Without hesitation, Christian moved forward towards Alli, who was right next to me. I reached for my iPod, searching for the Camera. When I did, I was getting ready to take a picture.

Christian closes his eyes puckering his lips.

“Come closer.”Alli said as Christian followed her voice, with his eyes still close.

I told the same to Cody, who gladly did the same.

We brought Christian and Cody just three inches away from each other, which was part of our plan.

“Kiss me.” Alli and I said in sync.

Before we knew it, we silently laughed out butts off recording the whole kiss from Christian and Cody.

“Alexandra, you have big lips.” Cody started saying.

I silently chuckled.

“Alli, you’re a bad kiss, but you’ll get better.”

Cody came to realization and pushed Christian away from his grasp. “What the heck?!!!” Cody said wiping his lips from Christians.

“That’s just wrong dude!” Christian said, wiping the saliva away from his lips.

Alli and I were busy laughing our asses off. This was just so epic. Thank god our parents headed towards the backyard.

I held my stomach from all the laughter, as my face probably turned bright read. Tears were streaming down my face from the hard laughter.

“So, not cool guys!!” Cody shouted.

“You guys—“I was cut short by a pair of lips dancing on mine.

I already knew who it was, Cody! I tried pulling away, but somehow I didn’t. It was like if I wanted him to kiss me. As if our lips were meant for each other. NOPE! What are you saying Alexandra. You hate the guy’s guts, but why can’t I pulled away? Why can’t I? Ugh, stupid Cody! Stop kissing me, because sure as hell I can’t stop!