Hospitals, Fuming, and Bad News?

(Written in noones POV)

Alexandra’s brown eyes fluttered open to see four white plain walls concealing her. She was laid back down on a small sized bed that was probably only ½ bigger than her. Next to Alexandra was a young attractive boy with dirty, blond, disheveled, hair that complimented his flawless skin. He wore black skinny jeans along with a white v-neck and a leather jacket. Overall, he was cute.

Who was this kid? Do I even know him? Where am I? God my head so much! With all those thoughts consuming her head, she poked the blonde haired guy next to him. His eyes flew wide open with a large smile etching on his perfect skin.

“You’re awake.” His groggily said. Alexandra stood quiet for moment before noticing his blue eyes that turned puffy and sort of red. Dark circles were already formed under his eyes. Was this boy crying? But what would he be crying?

“Alexandra, you’re awake!”  A man around his 30’s entered the room with a long, thin, white coat that reached four inches after his knee. Alexandra was guessing he was some kind of Doctor.

She was confused. She didn’t know who these people were and she still doesn’t know how she got in this place. Of course she knew she was in a hospital since the room she was in and the Doctor who had just came in made it oblivious.

She looked around the room but realized they were calling her and no one else. “Me?” She pointed at herself. Her voice sounded very much like a whisper.

“There isn’t another Alexandra in this room, is there?” He asked a little taken off guard.

She smiled weakly. The Doctor, whose name was Scott judging by his name card on his shirt, walked towards the curtains to fully open them.

“Alexandra, I’m sorry for doing this to you. It’s my fault you’re in here.” The boy, who was quite for a while, said. She was surprised that the boy decided to hold her hand. Something caused her to get chills and it was obviously from the touch.

“Who are you?” She pulled her hand away from the boy.

He looked confused as why she was asking that question.

“It’s Cody.” He sniffed.

It was Cody; her ex-boyfriend. But why doesn’t she remember him? Or why was she even that sort of question.

Cody was stop dead in his tracks. A lot of thoughts started pouring down on him. She doesn’t remember him or anything Cody and her lived together. Did she seriously forget of all those things she did with Cody. She didn’t even remember his name, let alone anything else. Did she forget about what Cody had done in the past? Did she not remember how he ditched her for her sister to some ‘quality time’?

A tear trickled down Cody’s puffy eyes.

“Why doesn’t she remember anything?” Cody stood up from his chair glancing at the confused Doctor Scott.

He raised an eyebrow and skitted towards Alexandra’s side.

“Alexandra, do you remember anything that happened two nights ago?” He asked at the girl lying down beside him.

She was deep in thought and replied with a simple no. That worried Cody very much. He ran his long fingers through his blond locks trying to figure out why she doesn’t remember. Isn’t it a normal thing? Doesn’t this happen? Like when you get in an accident and the next day you don’t remember what had happened a few days before.

“Do you how you got here?”

Smartass, if I can’t remember what happened two nights ago how am I going to remember how I got here? She thought to herself. But of course she wouldn’t say that because it would be very rude.