Chapter 26- Finale

"What did the little spawn want?" Alli asked as she crossed her arm.

I chuckled but nonetheless told her what she came here for.  "Katie told my Dad that Sheryl was only in it for the money."

It was strange from those words coming out of my mouth- especially if they were aimed at the girl who was the main cause of the chaos.

"Please, tell me you're kidding." She scoffed in a surprised manner.

I shook my head. "I do not kid, child."

"Well, that's a turn of events." My best friend murmured.

"She also apologized."

For the second time today, Alli looked at me incredulously. "You know, I think it's because of church!"

"Church?"

"Yeah, I bet you it was God's power man!" She nudged me.  "He probably sensed the devil's daughter entering his kingdom."

"You are fifty shades of crazy, Alli."

She winked at me. "Call me."

"We're heading out!" Dad called from inside the reception.

I sighed and gazed once more at the garden. Alli patted my back in a comforting way.

"Common, the witches are finally out of our lives. I say we drink to that!"

I arched an eyebrow up. "The only thing your 16 year old ass is drinking is water.""Yes, yes, yes, common grandma! Let's go before these dudes decide to leave us."

We linked our arms together and headed out.

A month later

"Alexandra, the movie's about the start!" Christian hollered from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I responded, as I finished doing my two French braids. I took off my contacts and put on my square rimmed glasses.

With that, I headed downstairs. Christian and Alli were snuggled at the end of the couch while my Cody was sitting at the other end. I smiled at the sight. When I got to his side, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down to him.I pecked his lips momentarily and switched my gaze to the TV screen.

"What are we watching?"

"Zombieland," Christian deadpanned. "Now, shsh, it's about to begin."

I rolled my eyes and adjusted my body to Cody's. I leaned my head against his chest and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I could feel his heart beat in a fast pace. I grinned that I had that kind of reaction on him. I liked this. No, I loved this feeling I get when I'm around him. He just makes me happy.

"I love you." He said, as he kissed the top of my head.

I got closer to him."I love you too."

"Nerd." He whispered.

"Jerk." I chuckled softly.

**

"My parent's, Alli and Tom are out of town. I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to surprise you with this nice little dinner." Cody smiled, as he stood beside a table that was draped with a white tablecloth and two candles in the middle.

He had held a bouquet of roses and held them towards me.I walked towards him. I took the roses, and tip toed to kiss him on the cheek.

"You're full of surprises Simpson." I responded. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"The only deal breaker there might be is that I don't know how to cook for shit so I ordered Chinese food."

I laughed."Come over here, Simpson."

I pulled him towards me and closed my lips to him. He slowly wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I didn't care that after a few seconds I needed air. I just needed him. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. In his kiss, I knew that he felt the same as I did. He walked towards the couch and laid me down with him on top. He pulled away and began to kiss softly down my neck. My cold fingers had reached at the hem of his shirt. I tugged at it until he got up and pulled it over his body. His lips had met mine again and I couldn't help but run my fingers down his back. I felt him shiver for a second.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"I love you, Cody." I gazed at him.

He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled. "You're fucken beautiful, Alexandra."

THE END

There will be an Epilogue so don't ya'll worry. I love each and every one of you who has supported me through it all. I couldn't appreciate it anymore.  More updates coming your way <3

xx love you lots.

P.S. Currently watching Pretty Little Liars and o my god!

New update: I now do make book covers in exchange for you lovely amazing people to read my new book, He's Kind of Hot Though, . If you are interested please message me in my inbox! If you want to see an example of the kind I do. I did the cover for, He's Kind of Hot Though.