Questions, Confusion, Words?

PLEASE POINT OUT ANY TYPOS. I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO EDIT

(Written in noone's POV)

“How come you didn’t tell us you’re bipolar?” Cody asked frustrated. He knew better than to ask these sorts of questions to someone who practically doesn’t remember anything, but he just wanted to know why. Why Alexandra never told him anything when she did know. Why she kept it a secret to when they were dating or when they weren’t.

“She doesn’t remember anything. How do you expect her to tell you?” Andrew murmured to Cody, but it came out with gritted teeth.

Andrew had stayed for the past hours with just silence filling the room, including Cody, who decided to stay because he didn’t want to leave Alexandra alone. Well alone with Andrew that is. He still wore the same clothes as yesterday when they had told him about Alexandra. He had literally rushed to the hospital to see his best friend who had fainted during a party. He was just as concerned as Cody was.

“Don’t play smartass with me.” Cody snickered.

This action made Alexandra, who was lying down on her hospital bed, tense a little bit. She didn’t know whether to be afraid of Cody or maybe that’s just the way he is. She was confused at everything she saw, heard, or asked. Truly, she didn’t have an answer to anything, expect for the fact that she’s bipolar. Soon that confusion turned into anger; anger that she couldn’t explain. Her breathing was becoming heavily, but managed to control it.

“She doesn’t remember a thing. So how do you f*ucking expect she’s going to answer you, common sense!” Andrew snapped.

Before you knew it Cody and Andrew were inches away from tearing each other apart. Andrew was a bit taller than Cody and a lot more muscular; Cody’s 16and the other boy are 18. We probably know the outcomes if they ever decide to throw punches.

“Both of you shut up!” Alexandra yelled out frustrated. She didn’t want these to fighting right in front her; one because she wouldn’t be able to control it.

“I’m sorry.” Andrew ran towards Alexandra cupping her cheeks with his hands. At this touch, Alexandra smiled warmly. All that anger that had managed to go throughout her body now turned into pure, soft, happiness.

“Might as well tell her you’re her boyfriend; she won’t know if you’re lying since she lost her memory.” Cody whispered making sure Alexandra didn’t hear.

“What the hell is you’re problem?” Andrew growled.

“You’re my problem.” Cody stepped closer towards Andrew, chest to chest.

“Why don’t you do us a favor and leave?”

“I’m not leaving Alexandra’s side.”

“Really, because all I hear coming out of your mouth is stuff that only makes her more confused.”

Was Alexandra actually confused? And if she is, is Cody provoking it in order to happen?

“I just want her to remember me. You don’t even know what it feels like having the girl you like lying in the hospital and not remembering a single thing about you.” Cody yelled out. Did he truly like her?

Then all those games and player moves were unreal and he actually cared for her? But just a few months back he couldn’t stand being in the same room as her. Just a few months ago he didn’t even find Alexandra attractive. So why does he come out with he actually likes her?

“You’re the one who ditched Alexandra for her sister! You got with Cassandra without knowing that Alexandra still had feelings for you. How can you say you like her if you’re the one who caused this sh*t to happen?”

“She had feelings for me? How do you know?” Cody asked as curiosity stuck him. Was Andrew right about what he said? That Alexandra had grown feelings towards Cody. If she did then why didn’t Alexandra try to get Cody back when she had the chance? That’s right! She knew exactly what was coming when she decided to go out with Cody. With his player personality behind him, he thought he absolutely changed and for Alexandra. But when he saw Cassandra, he couldn’t control his player personality from coming out.

Alexandra laid down just overhearing the conversation in hopes to get her memory jogged up.

“She told me the day when we were watching movies. She literally cried on my shoulder that night when everyone had left. Seeing you and her sister making out in her house wasn’t exactly what she wanted. Alexandra had a reason why not to revolve herself with you. She thought that if she didn’t speak one word to you she would forget about you and move on, but that fact of her seeing you almost every day with her sister only made her feelings become stronger. I was by her side every time she cried for you. You don’t know how painful that was. To see the person you love getting hurt by someone who isn’t even worth it.” Andrew blurted out. He had promised her that he wouldn’t say a thing but Cody being clueless about everything made him more frustrated.

Cody was thrown back at two words Andrew had said during his whole speech. “You love her?”

Did Andrew truly love her as more than a friend? Did he develop feelings to his best friend?

Only one word could change Alexandra’s, Cody’s, and Andrew’s lives. It was in Andrew’s control their three lives. If he said no, than Cody knows for a fact that he could get Alexandra back if he only showed her how much he needed her back in his arms. If he said yes than Andrew would give anything to get Alexandra what she needs; someone who helps her in the saddest of moments, to be there when she needs someone the most. Could Andrew be that guy for Alexandra? But then again there’s Cody. With either answer Andrew says, Cody is still going to want Alexandra back no matter the circumstances. Andrew and Cody will both be fighting for her if he said yes, and if he said no than Cody would want Alexandra to forgive him.

“Yes”….

Author’s Note: I actually liked the way this chapter came out. It isn’t a long chapter because I haven’t had enough time to right more. Other news, I am not going to be doing the sequel as planned. At first I was planning to do it but I estimated the chapters and turns out it would only be 8 chapters of the sequel. That’s short! So there is only going to be a one book. I have great news though, I’m currently writing a new story and I’m doing a little competition. Whoever guesses the title that they get a sneak peak before it has been posted a dedication when the book comes out! Here’s the hint:

Nev_ _    Und_ _es_im_ _ _    a    _ _ _boy.

Guess it !!