Nerds Jerks and Revenge?

Cody

"Dude, any louder?" I murmured slightly annoyed, as my friend, Christian, struggled to carry a 12 inched bucket filled with water. He spilled at least some on our way to Alli's room causing him to make noise.

If you're wondering what we are doing, well let's just say Alli's and Alexandra's birthday present is coming a bit early today.

I'm sure they'll love it.

I grinned at my own thoughts, just imagining their reactions when we pour the water on them.

"On the count of three bro," Christian leaned his ear to Alli's door, trying to hear if there was any noise coming from the room.

He nodded, signifying that the coast was clear.

I adjusted the bucket to the floor, slightly opening the door giving clear view of Alli's pitched black room. You could just see dark figures that were obviously stuffed animal and other material needed for her room.

"Shush." I whispered to Christian, who was busy looking at Alli's silhouette just when he found her sound asleep.

Alexandra was cuddled in between the two blankets that were given by my mother. Her glasses clutched on her right hand. She looked so innocent when she was asleep. Trust me, when she was awake she was a harsh sarcastic girl.

I ran my fingers through my waves, deciding if I was doing this or not. Doing this consisted of their pro's and there con's.

Pro: I'm getting revenge

Con: I'm going to get grounded.

Pro: SWEET, SWEET REVENGE!

Con: Alexandra might get her nerd crew on the hunt for me.

Pro: REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE!

"Your sister is my goddess." Christian sighs. He quickly widens his eyes when he realized what he said about my sister. "Did I just say that out loud?"

I refrain from throwing up the food I ate earlier. My sister was pretty, but I was uncomfortable when some of my friends point it out.

"Dude, pay attention," I impatiently said, shoving his shoulder gently.

We brought in the water buckets, chucking them up to our elbow's getting ready pour them the water.

I was hesitant at first to go on with my plan, but I was too late when the words slipped right out of my mouth.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

It seemed like a rush when the water came pouring down on Alli and Alexandra. Both jumped out of the shared bed wiping their faces.

"What the hell?" Alexandra was the first one to talk. He wet hair stuck to her face. He hands went immediately to her glasses and she put them on.

Alli screeched, and gets up from her bed. She shoves and hits Christian who was more than amused.

I on the other hand could not contain the laughter.

I stopped once I realized something that I was too busy to even focus on.

Alli and Alexandra getting back at us is way worse than us getting them!

_ _ _ _ _

Alexandra

"Ugh! I am so going to kill my brother." Alli runs her fingers through her long blonde hair getting rid of the moisture of the water. Her dark blue eyes filled with nothing, but anger.

We were standing in front of the restroom's mirror. Our faces were turning bright red from the frustration.

Surely, our blood was boiling inside our veins, just waiting to burst and commit murder.

Alli wasn't the only one mad at their idiotic duo. You should not mess with us, because we are the queens of getting revenge. They have won this round, but trust me it's going to bite them both in the ass.

I guarantee that!

_ _ _ _ _

"Nerd, get me water, would you please?" Cody demanded. I rolled my eyes as a not so friendly smile crept onto my face.

Alli was upstairs taking a shower, while I was waiting for my mom to come and pick me up.

"God blessed you with two feet. Get it yourself." I replied harshly.

"God blessed me with Alli's nerd to do stuff for me." He teased.

"Stop calling me nerd!"

"I will, when you stop wearing those Napoleon Dynamite glasses."

I scowled. "Jerk!" I snickered.

"I am not a jerk." He pointed at himself when he said I am.

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine then, when an egoistic, narcissistic boy, who cares no one but himself, spends his life looking at himself in the mirror, is not considered a jerk, let me know!" I burst out, which only caused Cody's fist to curl up into a fist.

I meant every word I said to him. He was nothing but an ass to me. I don't even see how Alli is related to this guy. Now, I can see how the Media doesn't really stand him. All they see is inconsiderate adolescent teen, who spends his time judging people.

Before I knew it I felt being pushed against the dresser by Cody's hand clutched to my shoulder.

"What's your problem?" I questioned when I struggled to get out of his grasp.

"Nerd," He whispered. I could feel his breath against my neck sending shivers down my spine from it. Goosebumps were probably forming at the nip of my neck.

"I am not a nerd. And I don't feel like going through this again." I retorted.

"If you're not a nerd, than I am not a jerk." He gently brushed his against my cheeks causing another pair of shivers throughout my body. Oh , girls would probably die to be in my shoes, but if you truly knew him, you'd think you were stuck in a deep, deep,deep, deep dark hole. Just like Cody's heart!

"You're the definition of a jerk."

"Ouch, that hurt"

"Good!"

"Nerd."

"Jerk."

"Loner."

"Bit-"

"Oh, I'm going to tell my mom." Tom, Cody's little brother, cooed out of no where.

I pushed Cody's body out of mine, annoyed at our conversation.

This boy can literally push my buttons. It won't be long until I'm accused of murder!!

A/N WHOAH!! I loved the comments I got on the last chapter, including the votes. Please keep

Commenting&&Voting&&Fanning!!