Epilogue

Alexandra:

     "You did this!"

     "Hey, don't blame me. We did this together."

     "Why can't you go threw this pain?"

     "I don't think a guy being pregnant would look normal."

     I sigh, dropping my arms at my sides. I'm hormonal. I want to cry but at the same time I want to get break whatever furniture piece got in the way.

     My loving husband has done nothing but put up with my stupid mood swings and antics. Poor man probably wants to run out the door any chance he can get. I know he won't.

     We're at the hospital. I'm currently laying down on a hospital bed, pain contractions suddenly getting the best of me.

     The blue eyed man takes a hold of my hand and starts brushing his other hand on the strands of my hair. He still has that loving gaze and perfect smile that I fell in love with when I was 16.

     We're 24 now, married, and about to give life to a little beautiful human being.

     If only that little beautiful human being can get here sooner then that'll be great.

     "Breathe in breathe out..." He repeats, taking deep breaths . He's smiling. That smile hasn't left since we arrived here. That alone calms my nerves.

     "I love you so much Cody, but we're not getting another child." I jokingly say, fighting threw the horrendous pain.

     He smirks. "We'll see."

_

     "Mom, I don't know what to do..."  She sighs, running her fingers through her blonde waves. She's pacing back and forth in her room, creating a small draft.

     I chuckle. "Honey, stop stressing over it. If the boy really does like you then he'll come around."

     She grunts and plops herself down on the bed next to me. "I don't know if I want him to come around. He's arrogant and he's been with several girls before me. I just don't know if his intentions are good."

     Oh the irony of this situation.

     "You're too young to date." A voice storms into the room. An annoyed Cody comes barging in the room, his eyes looking at our daughter disapprovingly.

     "Dad, I'm 16!" She groans.

     "Amelia, I don't care if you're 30."

     Our daughter looks at me pleadingly. It was just another way of letting me know to back her up. I couldn't say no to those blue wide eyes.

     "Cody, we were 16 when we started dating." I remind, throwing him an accusing stare.

     "Robbie went on his first date when he was 14!" She shouts.

     A few seconds later a 17 year old pops his head inside the room. He has brown disheveled hair, with dark chocolate eyes and was just as tall as his father.

     "I heard my name."

     "You're sister here thinks she's old enough to date." Cody snorts, in a disbelieving manner.