The Nerd and Me; 24

Guess what? I got rid of writer's block which is the reason for this short massive chapter that I've got for you. The chapters have recently been short and updated late so I'm hoping that this might make up for it. Enjoy and don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN. <333

Alexandra POV

August had made its grand arrival this morning. The past few weeks was all about finding the perfect hall, and the most amazing decorations for the upcoming wedding in about four weeks. The only few people that were opposed to this occurring was Cassandra, Alli, Cody, Christian and I.

When it came to Mom it was a whole different story. She tried staying out of the house as much as possible. Sheryl loved flaunting the fact she was marrying my Dad in front of her. She wouldn't dare admit it, but it was slowly killing her inside.

I was never fond of my Dad's fiancé and after finding out that she was only interested in him for the money; my dislike for her only grew more. I was waiting for the moment to reveal the secret to my Dad, but now wasn't the time.

When Katie told me about her mom, we didn't get to finish our conversation. She ignored me for the time being. I still didn't understand why she told me. Wouldn't she keep this from me? Isn't that what she wanted; the same thing as her mother? Didn't she want a rich step-father who would give her everything?

Believe it or not, I was confused, but I was glad that she told me. It'd stopped the wedding from happening at least.

The only reason I took my time to tell him was because I was taking my Dad's feelings into consideration. As I've seen it, Dad hasn't really been into preparing the wedding. Actually as the day neared the more he got stressed. I just hoped that he's realizing his mistake in time to stop it.

"You're touring in Canada, and Mexico. In Canada you have five concerts in five different locations and as for Mexico; you have four concerts in only two places." Scooter ran down what would be happening in the next few months to Cody.

Cody, Scooter, my Mom and I were situated in the living room. Both Cody and I paid close attention to what they were saying, but it was hard when you had one of the brats whining about getting the order of the drapes wrong.

"You choose where to have your meet and greets; either in Canada or Mexico-"

Cody leaned back on his chairs and stretched his arms behind his neck. "I do love my Latin ladies over there," he smirked, looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Hey, maybe when we go there I find myself a cute Latino boy," I simpered. His face faltered the slightest bit and turned to glance at me.

"No you're not. I'm a have one of my bodyguards lock you up on the tour bus," he deadpanned.

I scoffed. "I don't care. I'll open the window and tell a cute guy passing by to be my night and shining armor. You wouldn't know since I'd be locked up."

He glared at me, flicking my nose.

"Don't touch me," I retorted.

"You sure are adorable when you're mad."

"Alexandra, your distracting Cody," Scooter intervened, a smile plastered on his face.

My mom slapped his arm playfully. "Leave them alone, I think it's adorable when they act like this. It reminds me of when I was there age." She heaved a sad sigh. Quickly, Scooter threw his hand over my Mom's shoulders.

"If you want I can remind you of those days," He teased, ruffling my Mom's hair. She tried swapping his hands away, but it was futile.

"Gross, you guys are 50 and flirting with one another?" Cody stated, making a weird looking expression. I laughed at them three.