The Nerd and Me? - A Cody Simpson Love Story

*edited

Alexandra

"I'm in the room. It's a typical - " I groaned at the sound of his voice singing in a melodic tune to You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.

"Would you shut up already," Alli, my best friend, half-yelled across the living room stopping Cody at mid-song, as she swiftly throws an embroidered pillow at his direction.

He managed to dodge it before it could make contact with his flawless skin.

Not to be rude or anything, but Alli wasn't the only one getting annoyed by his singing. Since my mom half manages his singing career, along with Scooter Braun and Alli being Cody's sister, we practically hear him singing everywhere and every day.

We know it's his job doing that, but sometimes he just does that to annoy Alli and me.

"Would you stop interrupting me?" Cody teased, hair flipping his blonde waves that were tousled to the right above his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at his response. I was currently reading The Hunger Games, while Alli's manicure, Nancy, was doing her nails in black and red. I adjusted my black glasses in a certain angle.

"Well, I wouldn't have interrupted you if you wouldn't have been singing." Alli snickered, making Nancy struggle to softly paints her right hand pinky.

Cody and Alli definitely  have their resemblance in personality and looks. Being one year apart couldn't keep them from having the same dirty blonde hair that looked silky smooth and well conditioned, aqua blue eyes, which in Alli's case were a lot darker than Cody's, had an average height, but of course Cody was taller than she was. Both consisted of very flawless skin that people can easily be jealous of. You can pretty much say that they are the most attractive siblings.

The only difference between them is that I was Alli's best friend, and I was Cody's annoying nerd.

If anything, I was the complete opposite of them both. I had milky white skin, that's badly miss-treated from lack of moisturizer, chocolate brown hair that fell four inches after my small shaped shoulders. I always wore shirts that were way too oversized for me, along with sweats. I found wearing my red ripped converse very comforting that new ones. I was the sarcastic one in the group. I wore huge glasses that made me look like a total nerd. I wasn't wrong. I found books more interesting than T.V. Truly, I admit, I am a nerd!

"You know, I kind of wished my parents brought home a dog, but instead they brought you." He retorted.

"Yeah, well, at least I don't sound like a dying cat." Alli snickered. I could kind of sense Alli trying so hard not to get up from Nancy's manicure to punch Cody.

"You should really stop trying to pull an all nighter. Your wrinkles are starting to show." Cody's smirk , satisfied at his comment.

"I don't do them."

"Oops, well then you're getting old." Cody took a few steps towards Alli. "Is that a gray hair?" His lip curved upward giving a mocking smile.

I could softly hear Nancy cursing under her breath from her clients movement. Alli gets up from her chair and rushes to the closest mirror.

I rolled my eyes as their teasing began to become more intense than usual.

Alli huffed, sinking further back into her seat. That meant that Cody had won the argument.

I was used to them fighting a lot. Who knows? Maybe, in about 10 years from now they would be mature adults and a lot more civilized.

Psh! Yeah, right.

A/N So there's my other story for now. I will keep updating Crazy But True, but I'm running out of ideas, so might end it there. Anyways, trust me this isn't going to be one of those 'I fell in love with my best friend' kind of story. More like a you're annoying kind of story!

Comment&&Vote&&Fan

~CareeFreeGissay