Christian, Fighting, and (it's a surprise) ?

Alexandra:

“Christian’s back! Christian’s back!” Alli maniacally jumped around the room shouting that name for the past five minutes. It’s as if she took some crazy pill or something. Yes, she was correct. Sadly, he was back. Just kidding, he knows I loved him. He had arrived from his vacation at the Bahamas with Justin and now was back.

I raised my eyebrow, remembering the time that she had not liked Christian before period.

“Last time I checked, you showed no interest in him whatsoever.” She rolled her eyes, swiftly throwing a pillow that was settled on the couch towards me. I quickly dodged it smirking.

“Are you kidding me? The boys a player and I would seem to easy if he gets to me.” She said matter-of-factly. I let out a sigh sinking further into my seat.

“So you’re playing hard to get?” She nodded.

“Oh, I’m not playing hard to get. I am hard to get.” She said as if it was the most oblivious thing in the world. I rolled my eyes at her simple answer.

“So what’s going on with you and Andrew?” She plopped down the couch next to me narrowing her eyebrows.

I have no clue why she’s asking me this.

“There is nothing between Andrew and me. We are just close friends who get closer by day and day and d—there is nothing going on between him and me.” I quickly added when I realized saying day and day wasn’t helping me in my case at all.

“Mm huh.” So, she thought I was lying.

“Shut up!” I playfully said. I titled my head to the side trying to figure out why my cheeks were suddenly feeling hot and turning scarlet red. Red? The nickname Andrew had given me. I am 100% sure that I do not have any feelings for Andrew. Sure friendly feelings but nothing more. I think I’m sure. Wait, think? Nope. I’m positive.

P-O-S-I-T-I-V-E. Positive.

“Get ready, Christian’s throwing his monthly party.” I motioned Alli towards the door. I know it seemed as if I was kicking her out but I wasn’t. I just wanted some time to get ready. Since Christian offered to pick Alli and I.

Alli chuckled.” Ha-ha-ha it’s funny because it sounds wrong.”

“Alli, you sick minded little child.”

“Oh common, don’t say you didn’t think about it too.”

“No, my mind is clean and doesn’t want to get dirty with those thoughts.” I slightly pushed her out of the door.

She creepily smile and laughed. “Ha-ha-ha dirty.”

“Bye, Alli.”

_ _ _ _ _

When I finally got out of the steamy shower I was in, I settled with putting on some denim shorts that show just enough thighs for my liking, a cropped tee that had Love written across it in its unique way, and some pair of red converse. So what if I wear them at a party. It’s not like if I’m going to meet the Queen of England now am I?

“You know dressing like a whore isn’t going to get you Cody back.” Cassandra’s voice bounced off the four walls of my room. I was already going to brush my hair from its dampness, but I heard her voice again. The mention of Cody’s name made my stomach feel weird somehow.

“I don’t have to. He already has his whore of his own.” I blurted out feeling somewhat proud of what I said. I looked down at what she was wearing. I wasn’t stupid enough to know that she was also going to Christian’s party. I mean of course she would go since Cody’s going.