Murder, Naked, and Girlfriend?

Alexandra

“You jerk, get off me!” I finally found the strength push Cody’s lips away from mines just getting ready to lung at the kid.

My eyes narrowed at his direction giving him various death glares. That douche, dirt bag, jerk, believe me I could probably spend a lifetime naming him names, kissed me! How dare he?

“Um, Alexandra,” He started saying, slowly backing away increasing our space between us.

“Brother, I think you went a little bit overboard.” Christian leaned on Cody’s shoulder, whispering in his ear giving me a perfect listen of he was saying.

“A little?” Alli replied, standing up from the leather interior couch.

“Yeah, we can um, work things out you know, friend, amigo-“He started to say but only to be interrupted by me.

“What about dead?” I started inching closer to him as my hand automatically curled up into a fist.

“Alexandra, what are you doing?” My curled up fist was about to make contact with Cody’s pretty little face, but my Mom’s voice interrupted my first criminal record!

Cody took the chance to run towards the door, as I followed along, but Christian held me in his arms stopping me from hurting Cody and letting him escape.

“Christian, let me go!” I struggled with getting out of his grasp, but this kid was to strong for me.

“What am I doing? I’m trying to murder Cody Simpson!” I asked in a duh tone. Christian’s hands were placed on top of my small shaped shoulders trying to calm me down.

“Ms. Rodriguez, I’m afraid it’s running late. See you tomorrow at the interview. Bye, Alexandra!” Scooter came downstairs saying goodbye to each and one of us, making his way out the door.

“Alli and Christian, it’s getting late. You guys have to head home about this time.” My mom cooed.

I rolled my eyes. I was mad at my mom right now! She just had to come and ruin my awesome plan; which was me killing Cody!

“See ya’ tomorrow, Alexandra!” Alli and Christian said in perfect sync, closing the door behind them to leave my mom and me.

“What’s this mess?” My mom’s reaction towards the juice on carpet finally kicked in. “Clean this up! And when I come back this place has to be spotless!”

“As if it was spotless before,” I smirked at my own comment.

_   _   _   _   _

“I’ve got the perfect plan to ruin Cody.” That anger that was left from yesterday was still boiled up inside my blue veins.

Give me a reason why not to be mad at Cody? When the guy you can’t stand kisses you to shut you up knowing that you don’t like him, doesn’t make you pissed, then go ahead and let me know!

“I’m listening.” Alli inched closer towards me, our shoulders brushing against each other from the lean.

“Well….” I started saying.

Cody

“I must be in heaven, cause I’m looking at an Angel, who’s starring back at me. Across so heavenly,” I sang in tune, inside the restroom. My voice echoed throughout the room giving it a studio type of thing.

Alexandra must be really mad at me! Maybe, I shouldn’t have kissed her like that. It was just a joke to make her stop talking, but I kept my word! I even told her if she wouldn’t be quiet I would kiss her. She spoke, and I did it!