Chapter Two

“I never do this” I breathed out wanting him to know I wasn't a slut who slept around.

“neither do I” he answered trailing his hands up and down my sides as I lowered my mouth back to his.

We had ended up in his room, turns out there place is exactly the same as ours on the inside, the colours and furniture was just a bit more boyish.

Matt had the bedroom down the back since he didn't want the master room, he didn't see the point since it was Jack's place and he didn't know how long he would be here for.

We ended up making out as soon as we got on to his bed, our clothes stripped off right away and we were naked underneath his covers within seconds, I was nervous as well, I hadn't been with a guy in awhile and he looked like the type of guy to be pro at this. I was well, I didn't think I was so good.

It was now the next morning since we stayed up all night screwing each other senseless, turns out he thought I was very good as he endlessly told me during the night, he was very good as well, his tongue holy hell that was fucking amazing!

“you want to stop?” he pulled back speaking quietly, his voice still half sleepily, I started laughing sitting back up “Matt your inside me, I definitely don't want to stop since this is what the fifth time?”

“sixth actually, yeah don't stop I can't get enough of you” he grinned sitting himself up more so he was now face level with me, giving me a kiss as his arms held my waist tight.

I started moving against him again pushing him back down into the bed as I grabbed hold of his chest, I was right definitely a 6 pack, his hands on my breasts as he pushed up into me more, I dug my nails in harder as my pace quickened, my breathing becoming heavier by the second as I became closer and closer “I'm coming” I moaned throwing my head back as I rocked out into him.

I found myself being thrown down into the bed as Matt's body moved on top of mine entering me again “ah shit you feel good” he groaned thrusting slowly, his mouth kissing down my neck and back up again, his hands cupping my cheeks as he kissed me intensely while quickening his pace again “god Sadie” he cried out slamming into me harder while he filled me up.

My legs were still wrapped around him as he held me and kept kissing me softly “I think you living across the road is going to work out pretty well” he spoke pulling away.

I laughed “why you want to do the whole benefits thing?”

his face went into a frown “I don't do friends with benefits, I was thinking more along the line of taking you out on friday night?”

did he really suggest us going on a date? “that sounds better because I couldn't do the whole benefits thing with you” I awkwardly laughed, he brought his mouth to mine “good, friday night I will take you out for dinner and a movie”.

I stepped out of the bed naked as the day as I was born, trying to find my clothes “when did you get the tatt?” he asked tracing his fingertip over the black scorpion that was inked onto my left hip just close to my underwear line “last year on my 18, my brother took me since my birth sign is a scorpion”

“November birthday, how old's your brother?” his head lowered kissing over the tattoo, slowly tracing his tongue lower.

“he is 25, I haven't seen him since then, he's been away for work” I smiled pushing him back into the bed and licking down his chest slowly, licking down the v line making him shudder underneath me before I took him in my mouth again.

“I should get dressed” I yawned trailing my hand up and down his stomach, his hand was playing with my hair “should do, but you naked is way better”