Chapter Thirty Three

SADIE

Another three weeks passed, it was Matt's birthday this weekend and I had no idea what to get him, he had everything already and I wanted to get him something good.

We made up after our little fight, I had only heard about it by Cole who seen them together and sent me a photo, it pissed me off how he could just lie to my face like that.

I had a pounding headache all day, I was in Matt's class now staring at the insides of a pig, normally I would be excited to be doing this but today I couldn't be bothered“you know Sadie you have to help” Cole laughed, we were partners again, Bree wasn’t here today, she was skipping heaps lately mostly to work out her problems with Jack, they were having a big sit down to sort out everything.

“ok, I'm going to help” I sighed walking over, I took one look at the insides and rushed to the bin spewing my guts up, even the smell was making me feel sicker.

I felt a hand on my back “babe you alright?” Matt whispered, I just nodded. I rinsed my mouth out under the sink tap making my way back to Cole who was trying not to laugh

“I cant believe you threw up, you like love this stuff” Its true, I never felt sick around things like this, I loved doing autopsy's in class and I had never thrown up before.

I went back to the pig and put some gloves on, I went to put my hands inside and got another whiff off the smell and looked at Cole “you look really pale” he whispered moving out as I grabbed the bin throwing up all over again.

“Sadie, go home” Matt spoke sternly“you look sick”

“I just have a migraine” I sighed leaning over the bin.

“go home” he stated, I stood up grabbing my bag making my way out to the car lot, I heard my name being called out, I turned around to see Matt running over “babe are you ok to drive?” he asked feeling my forehead.

I gave a weak smile “yeah babe, I think i've just gotten a cold or something I love you”

“I love you too sexy, just go get in bed and I will pick something up on the way for tea” he bent down kissing me on the forehead before walking back into the school.

I came home straight away and put on some warm pyjamas hopping into bed, I had prison break on to watch, I still felt sick and my headache was slightly easing, the spewing however did not go away, I think I threw up 4 times in an hour.

I heard the door close and knew Matt was home, he was back earlier, he walked in with a bunch of flowers“feeling better babe?”

“kind of but I keep throwing up, why are you back early?”

“someone has to take care of you and plus I got someone to cover my classes, are you hungry?”

I shook my head “If I eat I will throw up, how embarrassing is it that I spewed twice in class” I threw my hands over my face

“it wasn’t too bad, more funny than anything, you are actually the first person to spew, I have had people faint but never throw up” he laughed, oh I'm glad he finds it amazing

He went to put the flowers in water and cook himself something for dinner while I stayed in bed, all I managed to drink was small sips of water.

Matt came to bed and watched prison break with me, I ended up falling asleep snuggling into his chest.

“babe” I opened my eyes to see Matt dressed next to me “I've got to go to work now” he rubbed my head.

“shit what time is it?” I tried sitting up but a pain went through my stomach making me suck in a sharp breath.