Chapter Six

Tears started welling up in my eyes, I couldn't hold them in any longer and Matt didn't deserve my tears any more.

I had practically dragged Nate in the house with me to get the sight of Matt and that blonde bimbo out of my sight.

“Sadie what's wrong?” Bree walked out, she looked over at Nate and her smile got huge “Nate, good to see you, oh god your the male version of Sadie!” she looked over at me and I was still crying “what's up with Sadie?” She sat next to me and put her hand on my leg, Nate shrugged and shook his head “I'm guessing something to do with the guy across the road and the hot blonde”

I shot him a glare “she isn't hot” I hissed then sighing “Matt is what happened, he kissed me again in class after Lacey slapped me and I punched her, then said it was a mistake again and then some model just went into his house all dressed up saying they were having a baby and getting married, I can't keep going to his class I'm going to drop out I can't see him any more it hurts to much” I sobbed crying even harder into Nate's shirt.
“Matt?” He asked rubbing my back.

“Matt is the guy you just saw, him and Sadie met the other day and had a thing, he was really sweet to her and they liked each other but then she found out he is actually her college professor and he told her it was a mistake to keep seeing each other but they agreed to be friends and hang out still, she fell for him so he has pretty much broken her heart, I'm seeing his room mate” she puffed out all in one sentence.

“wait you and Lacey got into a fight?” She asked making me laughed
“yeah we dissected pigs and I cut into ours, the water spurted out and hit her in the face, she reckoned I did it on purpose so she hit me, I punched her back in the jaw knocking her down, oh Cole kissed me to try make Matt jealous as well” I laughed sitting up and wiping my tears.

“God you girls and your drama, so do I need to get my sniper out and take this Matt guy out?” Nate said laughing, I just shook my head and cuddled up to him “he's too good looking to be shot”

“Sadie I need to talk to you it's something serious and you can't freak out ok?” I looked up at Nate as he held my hand just a little bit tighter.
“it's about the person who killed her” my stomach dropped, I felt like my throat closing up “what about it?” I asked trying to stay strong for Nate but failed miserably.
“We have a lead, the police were staking him out and found his hideout it was full of photos and there was some of you when you were younger and a couple recent ones, he is on the run again but please don't be scared because we are going to catch the sick prick” I looked at him and nodded I was terrified, so fucking scared. This is why I loved living with dad.

“what if he finds me?” I started shaking uncontrollably, Nate's arms wrapped around me pulling me into his warm chest, which calmed me.
“if he comes anywhere near you I'm going to put a bullet through his skull, this is what I've been trained to do, I'm one of the best in my group, I swear I will not let anything happen to you” I believed him, he always looked out for me he was always there when I needed him and he never let me spend a night alone, and if dad wasn't home, he stayed with me every night, I was lucky to have him in my life.

“I know you will, and yes you are the best!” I smiled, he was definitely the best.

“oh Ben says hi as well, he was going to come visit but got called up last minute”

“I miss Ben, I haven't seen him for ages”

Nate and I cooked pasta for tea, something that we always used to do together a lot was cook tea every night. Dad reckoned it was better than going out but I guess he has to say that. We sat on the couch and talked I told him about my school studies and he was telling me a guy he was on a raid with shot himself in the leg, we put a movie on after fighting over who got to choose we both realised we had the same choice 21 jump street.