Chapter Thirty Eight

MATTHEW

She walked into the office leaning over the door “you know you haven't screwed me on your desk yet” she trailed her finger down her chest gripping her breast.

I pushed the chair back undoing my fly “get over here now” I growled a bit to huskily.

She took her time walking over towards me “why sir your eager aren't you” she bit down on her lip grinning.

I pulled her lip out from her top teeth “shut up and bend over” I grinned spinning her around as I lowered her boxers, god she was wearing nothing underneath them I pushed her legs apart easing inside her as I gripped her waist tightly, he hands dug into the end of the table as I thrusted harder.

“well the desk is fully christened” I smirked kissing the back of her neck, I pulled out slipping up her boxers giving her ass a slap. I fixed myself up and sat back in the chair.

“what do you want for tea?” she asked standing up and sitting on my lap, how did we go from sex to dinner in seconds..

“surprise me babe, no cook that thing you make that I love” I answered grinning, I couldn't think of the name though.

She started laughing “you do realise you say you love everything I cook, but are you talking about chicken laksa?”

“yeah that, make that for me, little peanut wants it as well” I grinned placing my hand across her stomach “when do you get bigger?” I sighed

“hopefully soon, and the baby just told me he wants daddy to give mummy a kiss”

“he?”

“a mini Matthew” she smiled

I shook my head “no a little girl who looks just like you babe, but I better honour her wishes” I laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

I walked into the dining room at exactly 5pm, dinner was ready and Sadie walked in with some dinner rolls and butter “smells amazing babe” I grinned pulling her chair out for her, yes I can be a gentleman at times.

We finished up with dinner when Nate and Evan walked through into the living room, Evan called earlier and was close by so he was stopping by, I think Sadie was pretty happy to see them

“got any food?” Nate sang out from the kitchen, Sadie rolled her eyes “in the fridge, make you and dad a bowl up” she called back pulling the blanket up over her more.

“so hows my little grand daughter growing?” Evan beamed from the recliner, I let out a laugh I guess I'm not the only one who thinks its a girl.

“he is growing good, making me sick and then hungry” she sighed sitting upwards

“he?” Nate called walking in with a bowl of laksa for him and Evan

“no we don’t know, I think its a boy and Matt said girl” Sadie laughed

we all sat around talking Nate was taking holidays soon, Evan kept trying to talk him into coming and working with him for a week, and in Nate's exact words it was 'fuck that shit'. They left a couple hours later, they were all coming to Sadie's gallery night, which wasn’t too far away.

“Matt can you play the piano for me?” I looked up from the laptop and over towards Sadie who was giving me the pretty please eyes. How could I resist her when she looks like that and plus I hadn't played that for a few weeks “sure babe” I shut the laptop standing up.

I started playing a simple tune not really playing anything in particular Sadie just laid there watching, I watched as her eyes got heavier by the second until she was out like a light.