Chapter Thirty Seven

MATTHEW

I walked in the bedroom where Sadie was intensely looking at her I pad, I brought her some lunch up sitting it next to her “thanks babe” she mumbled not taking her eyes off the thing. I laid down next to her watching her as she concentrated on reading whatever she was looking at.

I had found her snoring on the couch earlier on it wasn’t even 9am and she was out like a light, she was still being sick, but now the cramps were back which worried me I didn’t want anything to happen because if we lost this baby it would kill Sadie.

I lifted the covers down just below her stomach, I wish her belly would hurry up and grow more, I spread my hand across leaving it there “Babe would you ever hit me?” I snapped my gaze up to Sadie who was still reading.

“not unless you really pissed me off” I joked, she looked at me narrowing her eyes.

“do you remember when I almost shot you?” she laughed.

How could I forget walking into my living room only to have her freak out and nearly blow my head off “yeah I don’t think that memory is going away any time soon”

“I'm sorry, I would never hurt you, well apart from the two slaps across the face but you did deserve them” yeah I know I did.

“so why did you ask if I'd hit you?” I asked curious again.

“no I mean as in like you dominating me during sex, you know whips and that” she asked casually.

Well who wouldnt want to see that perfect ass of hers pink from being slapped “depends” I grinned

“I want you to order me around, like hit me with your belt and fuck me every way possible”

“what the fuck are you reading?” I laughed looking over

“fifty shaded of grey” she grinned handing it to me

I read 1 page and thats all I needed to see “fine I can do that, I will order you about and fuck you in the a..” I was cut off by a hand slapped over my mouth.

“No! don’t even ask to go there you already know the answer” she shivered

I left her to finish her book and went back to going through more accounts, emailing and taking calls, Ellen called letting me know I had a meeting on the 9th April that couldnt be changed, I was definitely going to be out of the office by 5.

Going back up stairs Sadie was fast asleep on my side of the bed with her arms wrapped around a pillow, I stripped off moving underneath the covers behind her and rubbing her stomach “I don’t feel well” she mumbled.

“It's ok babe just get some rest” I kissed the back of her head falling asleep with her.

Two weeks later and we was sitting back in the doctors office, Sadie was still throwing up every day as well as the cramps were increasing, she had been in bed for the past few days only getting out to spew and drink something.

Dr Emmerson entered the room with the results from the blood test “right Sadie, your blood work is normal, just hop on the scales and I will take your weight now” she walked over to the scales standing on them, the dr wrote something down then frowned “lay on the bed and lets see how this baby is growing shall we”

I didn’t expect there to be a difference in size since the last scan but 3 weeks sure does make a difference, the heartbeat was just as loud and fast, the baby on the monitor looked bigger, seeing that baby we created on the screen made every other thought seem less important, I loved that there was a baby is her stomach.