Chapter Twenty Eight

I'm pretty sure that was the best christmas ever! Matt and I had came back to the house and I put on my new pjs and he wore his boxer shorts and all we did was eat junk food, drink and play the video games, he did get annoyed when I didn’t understand how to play halo, I kept shooting everything and wasting my bullets so I gave up and started playing around my ipad, I put took heaps of photos of Matt and I and he did the same so they were set as our backgrounds.

We had gone shopping for all the furniture for the new house, Jack and Bree came with us, it took us all day deciding, we pretty much agreed on everything and had the same taste which was a great relief.

Tonight was new years and we was going out to a club In town with Jack and Bree were coming with us. I was over with Bree getting ready, while the guys chatted together in our place.

“hows things with Jack?” I asked her as I did my eye liner.

“not to good, we fight a lot and he has been sleeping in the spare room” she sighed.

“serious? When did that start?” I asked turning around and looking at her

“just before christmas, we did lunch with his parents but he hardly spoke to me, I think he wants to be single, and jason started calling me again, Jack heard our conversation last night and went off”

This really shocked me, I didn’t think they were having problems at all, they appeared to be a happy couple. I slipped my hot pink louboutin peep toe pumps and looked in the mirror my black fitted strapless jumpsuit that was very short it was a bit looser in the midsection and was tied up with a silver sequenced belt.

I was wearing my black earrings and bangles that Matt has brought for me, and I had my hair in messy curls which I just left out.

“cute” Bree smiled, she looked gorgeous she had a yellow dress with gold heels and her hair up in a twisted bun.

“you are adorable” I smiled “do you think the boys will be ready?” I asked and she nodded

“hey, everything will be ok with Jack, I can ask Matt If he has said anything to him?”

she nodded and pulled me into a hug.

“whoa are we interrupting something?” we pulled apart to Matt and Jack at the door staring at us.

“we're ready” I smiled and walked over to Matt who looked yummy!

We walked outside and started to hear Bree and Jack arguing, I sighed and sat in the car with Matt

“what's up with Jack?” I asked him point blank

“I don’t know, he said they fight all the time and Bree has been talking to someone called Jason a lot and he over heard her telling him she misses him” oh not good!

“her and Jason were together for three years and he cheated on her and got another girl pregnant so I don’t know why she is talking to him any more”

“hmm, well lets not let them get us down, you look fucking hot though” he smirked running his hand up my bare thigh then quickly pulled away when we seen Jack and Bree walking over to the car looking annoyed with each other.

The club was so packed. I was hit on twice, right in front of Matt he just laughed as I ignored them, we were having such a good time, Bree and Jack had made up and were off dancing and making out. Matt pulled me closer to him and put his mouth on mine kissing me, I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue in, his hand slowly slid down to my ass and he pushed me into me.

I pulled away grabbing his hand and bringing him over to dance, I knew how much he hated dancing but he never complained most the time I was grinding against him and we were kissing.