Chapter Thirty Two

“like what you see?” he grinned running his hands over my bare body.

“definitely” I leaned in kissing him as he moved over on top of my body.

Four hours later and I was laying on the bed with my ass propped up by three pillows “babe can I move I'm so tired and uncomfortable” I begged

“fine, you've been like this for an hour so here's hoping your pregnant” he smiled kissing my stomach

“hope so” I mumbled moving the pillows and snuggling back up to him.

Well Matt wasn’t kidding when he said I wouldn't be able to walk today, I was so sore I felt like my pelvis was broken, Matt kept me awake half the night snoring, he wasn’t sick which was good, I didn’t want to hear him throwing up that would of just made me sick.

So today we was just going to have a relaxing day, I was laying outside on the lounge chairs while Matt was laying across from me watching tv even though his eyes were closed, I was doing my studies, we had more tests all week so I was reading up, Matt wouldn't tell me what it was about so I basically had to read the whole book.

The sun was smothering hot, I went inside and stripped off my clothes putting on a floral bikini and walking back outside over to the hot tub. Stepping a foot in, it was nice and hot, oh I could definitely fall asleep in this right now, it was soothing my hips as well. Putting my ray bans back on I slipped further down into the hot water letting the bubbles massage my body.

I heard Matt coughing, I opened my eyes he was still laying down on the couch “babe, come get in”

I called out, seconds later he was over here undressing “how long did I sleep for?” he yawned stretching his arms out

“hour and half I think” I answered

he slipped in the water sitting down across from me, I lifted my legs putting them up on his “my hips hurt” I pouted

“yeah it didn’t seem like it hurt when you screamed my name out over and over” he smirked grabbing my legs and moving through the water so he was kneeling in front of me, my breathing picked up “well I do love the way you make love to me” I breathed out wrapping my legs around his waist.

“yeah same, you definitely get an A+ at that” he grinned kissing me, kissing me softly making my insides tingle, I loved when he kisses me like this, like I'm the only one for him.

Overcooking in the spa we got out and hopped into the pool, it was a lot cooler but still warm, Matt had a look in his eye as he pushed me into the wall of the pool “race you to the other end loser is the winners slave for the rest of the day” he grinned. I knew I definitely wouldn't be winning this race!

“fine but this isn't fair at all” I pouted getting ready to take off.

“on three, one, two, three” he shouted.

I took off and was a good body length behind him, I was pretty much paddling like a dog, I heard him laughing up the other end “shut up” I called out heading over to the side of the pool climbing out “what do you want?” I crossed my eyes frowning while he jumped up getting out, the water drizzling down his body.

I snapped my head up to see him walking closer smirking “you know I love how you perve on me, I do the exact same to you but right now my car needs washing”

I opened my mouth was he freaking serious! I went to walk inside “babe, wash it in what your wearing but grab me a beer first so I can watch you do it properly”

I scowled heading inside.

MATTHEW

I sat on the lawn watching Sadie wash my car, I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts which were half covered by the thing she called a bikini, her bottoms were just as bad so low and showing half her ass, I watched as she reached over trying to wash the front window purposely sticking her ass out.