Chapter Twenty Four

“what can I get you sexy?” the sleezy bar man winked. Ugh yuck.

“one shot of beam and a shot of vodka thanks” I smiled back.

I felt a hand on my lower back and smiled “hey beauty want to get out of here” I looked around to see a drunk guy who reeked off pot staring right at me, he'd have to be at least 40.

“no thanks, and get your hand off my ass now!” I growled

“aww dont be like that sexy” he moved his hand lower and squeezed my ass, I pushed him in the chest and he stumbled back I grabbed the shots to make my way back over to matt when I felt the same hand on my ass again

“I said get your fucking hand off me now” I growled he laughed and moved closer only to be punched in the face and knocked to the floor.

I looked up and Matt stood there mad as hell, I cant believe he hit someone, was it wrong that I thought he was sexy as hell in a fight, god I didn't even know he could fight!

“she said to get your fucking hands off her” he hissed as the man stood back up trying to swing another punch but Matt beat him to it and knocked him down again.

“you ok?” he asked me I just nodded and went back to the table where we was sitting and Matt right behind me, I passed him his shot and he took it still looking mad.

“oh god matt looked yum in fight” Bree whispered in my ear.

“tell me about it” I giggled, matt shot us both a glare and bree and I looked the other way trying to hold of laughter in.

“hmm maybe teacher will get his ruler out and spank you for being a naughty girl” she laughed, obviously Jack and Matt heard that because they both looked and laughed then started talking to each other.

“so what's new with Jack and you?” I asked.

She told me they are going to meet each others family tomorrow, she is pretty nervous and hopes his mother isn't like Matt's, I hoped not! We talked a bit more and then all caught a cab home because we were all pretty well drunk and I wasn't waking in these shoes.

“you know we haven't had sex like that for awhile” I turned my head and looked at Matt who had a massive grin on his face.

“sorry I'm so boring then” I teased pouting.

“no babe I mean every time we make love is amazing but last night that was..”

“rough” I smiled remembering screaming his name over and over while he did me hard in all different positions.

“yes I think I have scratch marks in my back” he grinned.

I could tell he was remembering it as well “I love you” I smiled moving closer, he wrapped his arms around my naked body and I rested my head on his arms.

“so you throwing a punch was very sexy”

he laughed “well he should keep his hands off my girl”

I smiled, I loved being his girl

We got up and had a shower together then headed off to the hospital to visit Nate, I just wished he would wake up, I hated seeing him like this.

“Hey Nate” I said going over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Matt stood outside talking to my dad I just sat beside Nate and stared at him, watching him looking peacefully asleep.

Matt came in and I went and sat on his lap “I love you” I rested my head on his.

“I love you too” he replied kissing my chin.