Chapter Thirty Six

MATTHEW

“Happy Birthday!!” I opened my eyes to see a grinning Sadie straddling my waist.

“what no morning blow job?” I teased running my hands up her sides and thrusting my hips forward, her face paled as she jumped off me and bolted into the bathroom, I got up following her in as I heard her throwing up, grabbing her hair and holding it back so she wasn’t sick on it “you ok babe?”

“sorry” she whispered brushing her teeth

I wrapped my arms around her “babe your pregnant, don’t be sorry this is the best birthday present you could of ever given me, we have a baby growing in that stomach of yours so never apologise for being sick, I'm going to be here throughout it all”

“I'm so happy we got married, I love you to the moon and back but come eat because I have one more present that I'm dying to show you” she smiled kissing me “happy birthday babe”

she called this breakfast, this was more like breakfast, lunch and dinner plus dessert, I had never seen a plate so full of food “babe you have to help me eat this”

“fine birthday boy” she opened her mouth while I put a fork full of pancakes in there.

“so you ready for your present?” she grinned wrapping her body against me

“seriously you didn’t need to get me anything else, you being pregnant is enough”

“I know but I got you something else, follow me” I followed her outside my arms still around her waist as she stood in front of the garage.

I frowned “babe?”

“ever wondered why I wouldn't let you park your car in here this week?” she grinned, I remembered her telling me she was paining so I couldn't go in there and peek.

“you painted me a naked picture of yourself?” I asked laughing, she took the remote and pressed the button so the roller door went up.

I am pretty sure I had a fucking heart attack and died then came back to life. “Sadie tell me you didn’t buy this?” I whispered walking towards the Black 1969 camaro running my hand alone the roof.

“maybe I did buy it” she said slowly and quietly.

“babe how did you know?” I turned back around looking at her

“maybe I hacked your computer and searched your history” she looked away smiling “your lucky I didn’t find any porn”

Fuck I had the best wife ever! I had been wanting to buy one of these cars forever but never had the time to go look at them, this car was in perfect condition, it was definitely amazing.

“Sadie how did you know where to get this from?” even I knew she knew nothing about cars

“Nate helped me, I didn’t even know what this car was until he told me and we went looking for one and found this, is it ok?” she asked looking worried that It wasn’t the right one

“baby its amazing, you surprise me everyday, lets get dressed and go for a drive?” I suggested tugging her arm.

“so birthday boy what do you want to do today?” she asked pressing her wet body against mine the water raining down over us

“I just want to spend the day with the three of us” I grinned placing my hand on her stomach “I cant believe your pregnant, I'm still in shock over it”

“same, I'm really happy though and I don’t care if this is our only baby, I'm completely ok with that”

“me too, hell I was happy with it just being us, but a baby god that's the best thing ever” I kissed her pulling away.