Chapter Nine

“I love you” I heard a voice whisper softly and a kiss being placed on my nose

my sleepy eyes opened “that's the best way I have ever woken up too” I whispered through my sleepy voice “but I love you too”

“you being in bed with me is the best way to wake up ever” his arms wrapped around me pulling me closer into his chest

I yawned “what's your favourite colour?”

“dark blue, you?”

“coral”

“and that is?” he chuckled, I pulled my toes out of the covers so he could see what colour it was “gold or silver?” he asked again

“white gold, chocolate, vanilla coke, black forest cake, mc donalds” I grinned up at him, he rolled his eyes kissing my head again

“is that your subtle hints for when I have to buy you things?”

“no I don't need you to buy me things I was just telling you a bit about myself, but if you ever want to get into my panties then maccas will get them dropped quicker than ever”

“how about I offer to buy you that for lunch and we have the sex now?” he moved over on top of me “you didn't get enough last night” I moaned as his tongue traced over my nipple

“never get enough of you sexy” he murmured.

We was still in bed at 10am, neither of us wanting to move and being a bit hungover didn't help. I was pretty sure it was still raining outside as well since it was dark out when Matt opened the blinds. We was learning more about each other and had quite a few similar interests.

“mum wants to meet you” I was almost certain I had stopped breathing, his mum wants to meet me?

“really?” I answered slowly.

“don't worry it's not going to happen yet, she's just being nosy”

“well my dad will want to meet you, I'm certain Nate has mentioned you to him by now” I groaned thinking about the lecture I would get once dad knew he was my teacher, and if he didn't run before he most likely will after being grilled by my dad.

I got up putting on the jumper of Matt's that was laying over his chair, it smelled exactly like he smelt, yum!

“you look sexy in my clothes” he grabbed me from behind, I spun around holding my arms around his neck “you want to wear mine?”

“yeah I will pass on the girl clothing since your trousers will come up to my knees”

my jaw dropped “I'm not that short gee Matt” I punched his arm, he just laughed throwing on a shirt.

We spent most of the day lazing around his place, we even finished watching The Grey, even though it pretty much scared the shit of out me, I never want one of those dogs ever, I cant even look at them without cringing.

“want to go get dinner?” I asked feeling hungry

“what do you feel like?” he looked up from the tv that he was focusing so hard on

“whatever, I might go to town and get some things and cook something” I suggested

“want me to come with you?”

“it's ok, I will go and see you bit later on?”

“you sure?”

“Matt we can't be hanging out in broad daylight what if someone you work with see's us together?”