Chapter Thirty

I woke up to the bright sun shining through our windows, today's going to be perfect. I felt a heavy arm draped around me and panicked a little until I seen Matt next to me.

“morning husband to be” I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.

“morning wife to be” he smiled opening his eyes and “care for some morning sex?”

“mmm tempting” I sat up on top of him and kissed him softly, biting his lip, his hands ran up and down my naked back as he kissed me back.

“come on sleepy heads get up, lots to do... oh fuck!” we froze I when we heard Jacks voice in our room, Matt pulled the covers up over our heads.

“oh hell no! Keep your hands off her Matt! You already broke one rule of being here for the night so get up and out now!” Bree growled entering the room.

“how is this my fault, she's the one on me?” Matt laughed and I shut him up with a kiss.

“you have three minutes to get downstairs or I'll come in and pull the covers off” Bree yelled as she left the room.

“your feeling ok?” he asked lifting the cover off our heads.

“I'm feeling good” I smiled giving him a peck on the lips

We both groaned and got out of bed, grabbing some clothes and making our way into the kitchen Bree and Jack were in there smirking at us.

“So love birds time to say goodbye until two this afternoon” Jack wrapped an arm around Matt and smiled at me.

Matt walked forward and cupped my face giving me a full on passionate kiss, sparks erupting through my body, I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his waist, we both pulled away and smiled until a throat cleared.. whoops I forgot we had people in the same room as us!

We parted ways and Bree drove me to my dads place “so babe, are you sure your ok about getting married I mean everyone would understand if you cancelled it” I knew she was worried about what happened last night, I mean I was still a bit freaked out but knowing his dead has actually given me closure over my mums death. I'm ready to start a new life with Matt.

“I promise I'm really ok, I feel happy and not afraid as much any more” I smiled looking at the ocean as we drove.

“good. I'm glad I cant believe how many times Nate shot him” she giggled “we pulled up as we heard the gun shots and I ducked, I was freaking out”

I let out a laugh, I could definitely picture her hiding in her car!

We turned into the house and there was cars and vans everywhere, we walked out and Nate ran over picking me up and twirling me around “my baby sis is getting married today!” he sang.

He set me back down and we all walked inside, my dad was on the phone and he hung up as soon as he seen me and walked over “my little princess is getting married!” he cried.

“dad don’t cry please” I knew once he cried I wouldn’t be far off.

Bree took my hand and we went up into my bedroom, my dress was hanging in the wardrobe I walked over and opened it and let out a loud squeal, Bree laughed and did the same.

“Sadie, in the bathroom we're ready to start on your hair and make up now girls” the stylist called out to us.

We walked over sitting in the chairs getting ready to be pampered!

Hours later we walked back into my bedroom, Bree closed the door and went and pulled out our dresses, I went into the ensuite to change into my new bridal lingerie that I had brought and had something special done for matt on it.