Chapter Fifteen

“what do you want to do for dinner babe?”

I looked over at Matt who was sitting on the couch typing away on his laptop still, that's what we both had been doing for the past two hours, both of us sitting on my couch, him working and me doing school work, I swear these past three weeks had been absolute chaotic, I was doing so much school work, I was only getting about five hours sleep a night, I was still running with Matt each morning which was a great escape, on weekends we would go out to a bar with Bree and Jack, who by the way were completely in love with each other.

They were more sickening than us.

“well Mr Billionaire I would like to go to paris and eat french toast on the eiffel tower” I smiled, yes I had been teasing him about all his money that he kept so well hidden.

“ok sweetheart I will get the jet ready, afterwards maybe you could take me to Africa so I could see an elephant?” he kept his head down still typing away flat out.

Yes he teased me right back since he found out how much I had in my bank account, me being the stupid idiot I was left it open so when he went to use my computer he seen the exact amount in my savings, so instead of closing the screen he went through my purchases to see if I was a expensive shopper. Lets just say he wasn't impressed that I spent over 2 grand on a dress then another two on shoes to go with it, but he did show me his bank account and I coudln't believe the amount of zeros on the screen. He definitely didn't need to teach or even work for that matter.

“ok I will go pack a bag and we can head to the airport” I closed the laptop running up towards my room, I was spear tackled to the bed as soon as I made it inside my room “baby you really want to go to paris for dinner because I would take you” Matt said seriously brushing a stray of hair from my face.

I shook my head “I am buying you dinner instead” he never let me pay for anything when he was around and it was quite annoying. He chuckled bending down and kissing over my ear “you know I prefer to pay, I am the man in the relationship”

I let out a low moan as his mouth kissed and sucked down my throat “fine you can buy me mc donalds, have you got your suit ready for friday?”

Dad was more than thrilled that I was finally coming to one of these parties, he had them numerous amounts of times a year and I never went, I didn't like going especially since all I could think about was mum not being there, she loved them.

“it is hanging in my closet all pressed and ready for Friday, I got a deep charcoal silk tie will that be ok since I still cant see your dress” his hand moved out from underneath my top and undoing my drawstring on the shorts.

“that's perfect, I cant wait to see you in a suit, you sure you want to come since I have never been to one of these before” I raised a brow as he stood up walking to the door and closing it flicking over the lock.

“if your going then I would love to be your plus one, now let me have my way with you and we can go get macca's for tea” he grinned wickedly as he moved back over me.

I was so starving by the time we pulled into Mc Donald's I could have ordered everything, but I wasn't going to do that.

“you want what you normally get?” he pulled his card out looking over at me, I nodded. Yes I get the exact same thing every time.

“you know I seriously thought having a girlfriend would get me home cooked meals everynight” he raised a brow driving up in the que, I let out a snort “yeah well I thought having a boyfriend meant foot rubs but I don't see that happening”

“tonight I will give you a foot massage then” he shrugged as if it didn't bother him, I knew it would when the time came to do it.

“and I will cook you a roast for dinner tomorrow night with vegetables and I will make a dessert afterwards, just you and I with candles and romance” I rolled my eyes facing the other way, I definitely wasn't a romantic girl.