Chapter Twenty One

Hey, here's a big chapter since I've been so slack with this story!! sorry and I promise to update more often, love hearing all your positive feedback so thanks again!!  Mel x

I woke up feeling like I was about to spew my guts up, I guess that's what I get for drinking a bottles worth of vodka in shots plus the beam and coke didn't help.

I looked over at Matt who wasn't there beside me and then I realised it was Monday, great freaking school in thirty minutes.

“give me five minutes!” I yelled running past Bree who was walking in the house.

I jumped in the shower and quickly washed my hair, I winced when I rubbed my hands through my hair and looked down, my hand was bruised, just fucking great I thought and all the memories of last night coming back to me.

The bar fight with Lana I got into, her nose must have been hurting a bitch right now, ugh Matt's mother talking about me and not realising I was right behind her, no wonder Matt is pissed.

I got out and dried myself and put my hair up into a messy bun, still feeling like crap I threw on a pair of dark grey track pants, a red volcom jumper of Nates over a thin singlet and a pair of Kustom skate shoes and my black ray bans.

I looked in the mirror, oh fuck I look like my brother I laughed out loud and grabbed my books.

“ready” I mumbled.

“you look like your brother Sadie, I'm kinda freaked out” Bree looked at me weird and I noticed her slight bruise on her cheek.

“I'm sorry about that” I muttered and ran my hand over it.

“hey I will take your elbow to my face any time over your fist” she smirked, yes when I had punched Lana I had hooked Bree in the cheek with my elbow.

“I feel like utter crap” I held up my hand and showed her the bruise forming.

She grabbed it and kissed it better like that will help “you still look pretty though, boyish or not”

“have you talked to Matty yet?” Jack asked, I shook my head remembering what that girl had said and how his mum was.

“I don't think he is too happy with me right now, he was a little pissed at how drunk I got” I shurgged.

Jack bellowed out a laugh “umm well when you come up the driveway at 4am screaming I want you babies Matthew Hardy, I don't blame him for being a little annoyed”

“thanks for the encouragement Jack off” I stuck my tongue out at him and Brooke and I headed to the car.

We headed to school and picked Cole up on the way he got in and smiled at us “I got laid last night” he announced, we both clapped for him and laughed since it had been like three days since his last shag. Pulling into the school car park and our things, we headed into classes, we had Matt first so we went and walked into his class, I didn't look up, I just took my seat and took my glasses off.

I noticed all the writing on the board and internally groaned how the hell and I going to write with a stuffed hand.

“so everyone had a good weekend?” Matt asked sitting on his desk.

“well we know Sadie did” a guy in the front seat said looking at me I think his name was Joel

“what the fuck would you know” I said rolling my eyes at him not in the mood for anyone's crap today and we could blame the massive hangover I had for that.

“language Ms James” Matt growled and I shot him a glare.

“well I know for a fact you managed to break two chicks noses at a club last night within seconds, it was pretty hot actually seeing you in a fight” he winked at me and I grinned remembering the second girl I punched.