Going to Win

Back at the Inn

Rebekka's POV

****

   He is mine. Rebekka's thoughts were dark, as soon as she found out Ian and Tyler had gone before she even had been awake. Ian was a keeper, regardless of his prison time. He'd never rape anyone, she could just tell by his vibe.

  And also by that same vibe, he excited her. Rebekka had never been so ... turned on by a man before. Even when he came in that night, she was happy to help. Just by seeing him.... he got her soaked.

  It'd been too long since she slept with anyone. Her last boyfriend had been a rapist, and, well, a Dominant. He forced her to be his Submissive.

  Rebekka's moves on Ian had obviously failed. But she was going to win. She had to. She wasn't going to let that Star chick take that from her. Oh yes, she knew about the call. She heard it all.

  Sarah and her daughter was just leaving the Inn to head back to Kentucky. Rebekka knew that she was his sister. Walking steadily, Rebekka approached them.

   "Hey, Sarah?" she asked tentatively.

   Sarah looked up at the Innkeeper.

  "Yes?"

  "Do you know where Ian and his friend went? They never checked out." Rebekka said truthfully. They hadn't.

   "Oh... my brother.... well, he went back to Memphis. But sorry, I need to go."

  Rebekka smiled, she got all the information she needed.

  "Thank you, Sarah, have a safe trip." She turned and walked away.

  Going back to the register, she checked who was left checked in.

   Out of the 15 rooms, only one was still occupied.

   Tallana Scotcher, Room 6.

That was Tyler's sister. She had checked in days ago. About two days before Ian and Tyler did.

  Rebekka smiled again, today was going to Tallana's last night here. She said so herself.

  Once Tallana left... Rebekka was going to hit the road in search of Ian.

  The mysterious man that gets me going like no other. She thought.

****

Sorry, I know ... a bit short... but I've been having a hard time writing.... kinda got a little stuck on where to go next after Tyler's death.

So..

Please... thoughts?

What do you think of Rebekka now?

Is she right into going after Ian, whose heading back to Star?

Would it better if she and Ian were together?

Comment! Vote! Please? Thank you!