Shattered

As soon as the cell door shut and locked, Ian lunged for Jake. He pushed him up against the wall, and growled in his face. He was fighting the urge not to punch his brains out.

  "Ian!" Jake said, "stop!"

  "You didn't stop when my daughter asked you to!"

  "Ian, I'm sorry... I was angry and intoxicated.... you know that." Jake pleaded.

   "You broke my daughter!" Ian growled, and then bashed Jake's head on the brick behind him. A tink was heard as Jake dropped the marble. Ian let him go long enough to swipe it up, then threw Jake down.

  "Ian...." Jake cried. "You are my best friend ...."

  Ian growled, getting down into his face. "And you hurt my little girl!"

  "Ian..."

  "Do you expect me to forgive you?" Ian snarled and picked him up, before shoving him again, this time head first into the mirror. Shards showered everywhere, and tinkled on the cement ground. "Since I'm the one who got accused for it and has been here for five years with no one coming to see me? Then now you're here expecting me to forgive you?"

  "Ian..." he groaned and moved slightly. Ian pounced on him, and grabbed a piece of the mirror, a fairly large one, and shoved it point first against the hollow of Jake's throat. He would have sank it in deep, but his hand shook and tears began running down his face, and Emmett rushed in, pulling him off Jake. Ian dropped the piece wearily, and leaned back against Emmett, and cried.

  He couldn't help it, he cried as he clutched onto the little pink marble. Emmett let him go and Ian sagged against the wall, sliding down into a sitting position. Other guards came in and took Jake out of there.

  After all was done, Ian still cried. Isabel came in, and shutting the door, sat next to him. She didn't say anything just patted his back, and let him cry on her shoulder.

  After an hour or so, Ian stood and wearily walked over to his cot. He picked up his marbles, and clutched the bag to him as he laid down. Isabel looked at him with pity, but he didn't say anything and neither did she. Once she left, Ian found himself drifting to sleep.

  His heart was shattered. They'd never take him back.

  His mind probably was too. He almost tried killing his best friend, and cared for marbles like they were children.

  Sleep crashed over Ian, and he dreamed his normal nightmare of his daughter's rape. And another was added. That one of him....

  ...killing....killing Jake repeatedly with a mirror shard.

  Ian smiled at the dream....

  He should have done it.

  Then he'd have a reason to be here. Then he would have avenged Emily, his beautiful little angel.

****

Okay, I know its short but what do you think? I think he's really lost it.

Do you think he should have killed Jake?

Comment! Vote! Follow/fan!

Thank you for reading, my luvies. I'll update soon! :)