Flashback

*Think of this whole story as present day, thanks enjoy!*

JULY 26TH, 2009

Party Night.

****

  Ian sat at the round table in his kitchen and laughed with three of his best buddies: Phil, 26, dark haired and navy blue-eyed, the nicest of the three; Kyle, 24, white blond haired and chocolate filled eyes, he was the youngest and had the heart of a Teddy bear; lastly, Jake, also 26 with deep pitch black hair and violent icy green eyes, was the main jokester yet he also had the baddest temper.

  Ian himself was 26, had light brown hair and crystalline blue-green eyes, was one to always to offer a helping hand; it was no wonder he bonded with these three so easily.

   He heard the door open, and he peeked around the corner only to see his perfect little angel, Emily, blond haired with eyes of dark emeralds, return and start heading up the stairs.

  Ian stood, "Emily?" he called lightly and walked out into the living room. She turned and laughed her 8 year old giggle, and ran up to him, hugging him good and tight. "Did you have fun?"

She nodded against his chest energeticly and said, "Yes, Daddy, we exploded marshmallows for smores in the microwave!" Emily laughed again.

  He chuckled himself, and hugged her a little tighter. "Well, I'm glad you did, friends are good to have." he smiled and she nodded again, before pulling away and running up to her room.

  He returned to his place at the table and watched his friends dare Jake to down two shots of vodka really fast. Jake growled and took up on the challenge, even additional one more to the dare.

 "Ian!" Kyle said, "will you do it?" Ian started and gaped at Kyle.

  "I'm sorry, Kyle... I.." he was interrupted by Jake's belch. Phil gave him a quizzical look, that just dared. "I don't do hard liquors very well...." They all groaned, and Jake slapped the table angrily, standing up and walking in the other room.

  Ian looked down, slightly upset but otherwise embarrassed. He stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom, Jake no where in sight.

  He looked at himself in the mirror and just wished for them to go, and Starlina to come home. Ian sighed, and did his business, then returning to wash his hands just as he heard his daughter scream.

He flew out of the bathroom and down the hall to her room, just to see Jake, on top of Emily, clothes torn and strewn everywhere, Jake's manhood forced deep into his little angel.

  "Daddy!" she screamed, tears running down her cheeks in twin rivers, she screamed with the pain, and Ian saw blood on the sheets.

"Emily!" he cried and jumped into action, grabbing Jake by his hair and threw him off her, before nailing a solid punch to Jake's face. Emily wailed and cried, blood seeping out so much...

  "Get the hell out of my house, Jake! NOW!" Phil and Kyle ran up then and grabbed Jake, who was spittering and sputtering at them to let him go. The vodka had gotten to him already.

  Ian turned back to his daughter as they drug Jake out. He reached a careful hand out to stroke her hair, and she cringed a little. He hated to see her tears, and reached out again to brush them away, and pull her into his arms, rocking her gently.

  A little while later, Star came home and found them holding onto each other, the room a disaster.

  "What the hell?" she screamed and advanced on Ian. He let go of Emily and stood up, intercepting Star.

  "I can explain--" but she cut him off with a slap to the face.

  "You fu*kin idiot! Are you crazy?!" she looked at their daughter and noticed the blood and tears and torn clothes. "You raped your own daughter?!"

  "No, Star--" he began but she was already on the phone with the police, running a finger over the white diamond, with two little sapphires next to it, on the gold band that adorned her left hand.

  "Yes, I'm stating an emergency..." she said, and he jumped.

  "No, Star, no! Please! No, I love you, and I love Emily! I wouldn't --" she cut him off with a slap, and angry he reached out and took the phone away.  "Starlina listen!" she growled and pushed him away with a firm kick to his manhood. Ian went down hard, and gasped, just as two cops strode in. They pointed at him, and she nodded, sitting next to her daughter, holding Emily close.

  Just as the cops picked Ian up, he cried, "No, Star, please no! I love you!"

  "We're done, Ian." she said, and removed the ring. He felt his heart tear apart. They'd been together for 9 years... he cried, as she dropped the ring into his hand.

Then they dragged him off, to prison, for rape.

****

So.. what you think? Harsh of her huh? Yea... but she doesn't believe otherwise....

Was this sad to any of you?

Please comment and let me know your thoughts! Please, follow me, and vote!

Thank you! Enjoy, my readers! :)