Chapter 24 "There's A Situation"

Shaylynn hurries home to find Casey in the gym.
Casey sees in the mirror Shaylynn's behind him, he puts the dumbbells that are in his hands back.
"Where are the girls?" Shaylynn asks as she walks over to him.
"Taking a nap," he tells her, "Why?" he asks as she gets closer.
Shaylynn starts kissing Casey taking him by surprise.
She stops kissing him and takes off her shirt then starts messing with his workout pants, pulling him out.
Pushing him down onto the workout bench, she reaches up under her heavy skirt and takes off her panties.
Shaylynn sits down on his lap, taking him into her.
Thirty minutes later they're fixing their clothes.
After both of them are done, Casey wraps his arms around Shaylynn pulling her close, "I'm sorry about what I said! I had no right to say that to you because you're right! I guess I can handle you going into fires because I'm there or Kelly is. But when it comes to bullets flying I'm lost! I need to trust that you know what you're doing," he tells her.
Shaylynn smiles at him, "I appreciate that, Matt. I should go and check on the girls and let you finish your workout."
"Pretty sure you gave me a good one," he tells her squeezing her ass.
"Finish up," she tells him.
Shaylynn walks over to the door, opens it, walks out, and closes it behind her.
Making her way to the family room that's off the kitchen, it finally hits her what just happened and why it happened.
She rubs her hands on her face in disbelief.
Walking out and toward the stairs, she walks upstairs.
She checks on the girls who are still out like a light.
Closing the door gently behind her, she walks across the hallway to her bedroom and walks in.
She takes her phone out of her pocket....
"Hello," she hears.
"Alicia, are you busy?" Shaylynn asks her.
"No, why?" Alicia asks.
"I need to talk but not over the phone. Can you stop by?" Shaylynn asks.
Alicia can hear something's wrong in the tone of Shaylynn's voice.
"I'll be right over," Alicia says hanging up.

Ten minutes later, Alicia shows up at the house.
"Is everything okay?" Alicia asks as Shaylynn lets her in.
"Let's talk in my vault. Are you okay with that?" Shaylynn asks her.
Alicia shakes her head 'yes'.
Following Shaylynn, Alicia sees they're going down to the finished basement.
She watches as Shaylynn touches a part of a wall and a door opens.
Shaylynn moves to the side and motions for Alicia to walk in.
After Alicia walks in, Shaylynn follows her and shuts the door.
Alicia can't believe what she sees. It's like a walk in closet for firearms.
"What I'm going to tell you has to stay between us. You can't tell Connor, okay?" Shaylynn says.
"Alright," Alicia says, "What is it? You seem upset."
"I bumped into Jay today. He kissed me on the cheek, then I had sex," Shaylynn tells her quickly.
"You had sex with Jay?!" Alicia questions in a surprised tone.
"No, I had sex with Matt!" Shaylynn tells her.
Alicia looks at her with a confused look on her face, "And that was bad?" she questions.
"I had sex with Matt because of what Jay did!" Shaylynn asks.
Alicia's eyes get big, "Were you thinking of Jay while having sex with Matt?"
"I can't remember!" Shaylynn says, "This shit with Naomi is getting to me! When I saw Jay all these old feelings came back up. Then when he kissed my cheek, well I'll spare you what feelings I got."
"Shaylynn," Alicia says.
"I know!" Shaylynn says sitting down on a chair that's sitting beside a table.
Alicia sits down on the other chair, "Do you think Matt had sex with Naomi?"
"I don't know. She confronted me in Molly's and said a few things," Shaylynn tells her.
"Is she still alive?" Alicia asks.
"Yes, she's still alive, unfortunately!" Shaylynn tells her, "What am I going to do? If I ask him if he fucked her and he did, of course, he's going to lie and say he didn't. What person in their right mind is going to say 'Yeah, I fucked such and such' when their husband or wife asks them. Early on I remember Kelly telling me Matt didn't know what the meaning of cheating was. Boy, was he wrong!"
"Shaylynn, you don't know that," Alicia tells her.
Shaylynn puts her elbows on the table then puts her face in her hands, "I can't stop thinking about Jay! I can't get certain nights out of my head now!"
Alicia sits there in shock.
Shaylynn takes her hands off her face, "Everything was fine before this Naomi came along and had Matt sneaking around."
"What are you going to do?" Alicia asks.
"What I'm not going to do is act on these feelings! When I start thinking about Jay and about certain times with him I'll make sure to go straight to Matt and take care of those urges," Shaylynn tells her.
Alicia gives her a look, "Yeah I know, that sounds terrible but what else am I supposed to do? I need to make sure I stay away from Jay!" Shaylynn tells Alicia when her phone goes off.
Alicia looks at it, "It's Connor," she tells Shaylynn.
"You better go," Shaylynn tells her, "I've kept you long enough with my problem."
Shaylynn opens the door to her vault and they walk out. She leads Alicia out of the basement and to the front door, "Thanks for coming by," Shaylynn says and hugs her.
"You're welcome! Just stick with your plan and you'll be fine," Alicia tells her.
Shaylynn shakes her head as she opens the door, "See you for shift tomorrow," she says as Alicia walks out.