Chapter 3 "The Way I Treated You"

Making his way to Shaylynn's neighborhood, Casey drives down the street looking at all the houses.
"Holy...." he says to himself looking at the house numbers to find hers.
He comes to a house and sees it's her address.
Driving by it to get to the driveway he can't believe his eyes. 

In the back of his head, Casey keeps hearing what Severide told him

Turning into the driveway, he keeps questioning his decision on coming.
Getting out of his truck, he walks to the front door and rings the doorbell.
Casey stands there waiting until the door opens in front of him.
Shaylynn opens the door to see Casey standing in front of her smiling. 

"Hi!" Casey says seeing what Shaylynn's wearing

"Come in!" Shaylynn tells him, "I was just getting ready to make a pizza," she says as he walks inside, shutting the door behind him, "Are you hungry?""Who's the maker of the pizza?" Casey asks her as she starts walking away

"Who's the maker of the pizza?" Casey asks her as she starts walking away.
Shaylynn stops and turns around to look at him, "I'm making it from scratch," she tells him.
Casey smiles at her, "I'm starved!" he tells her, "If you want I can help."
Shaylynn smiles, "I'd like that!"
She starts walking with Casey following behind her.

They come to the living room, Casey looks around as they walk through. He takes off his jacket and lays it on a chair as he walks by.

Walking through the living room, Shaylynn walks through an archway and into the kitchen

Casey walks in a few seconds after her, his jaw hits the floor.  

Shaylynn turns around to see Casey just standing there, "Matt?" she says

Casey shakes his head and walks toward her.
"What made you come here?" she asks him while getting the ingredients out of the cupboards.
"The way I treated you," he tells her, "I'm sorry, Shaylynn!"
"Was it my car?" she asks him putting the ingredients down on the island.
"Yes," he tells her.
"Matt, it was a gift from a client," Shaylynn tells him.
Casey gets a shocked look on his face, "Oh no! It's not what you're thinking!" she tells him, "Remember when I told you I'm a jack of all trades, well I've done security details for celebrities and some Royal families."
"What about the house?" he asks her looking around.
"The house I did buy but it was a foreclosure. I had to basically tear it down to the studs and rebuild it. That's how much damage the previous owners did. They broke out all the windows, the doors were off the hinges, it was a mess but I saw it's potential," she says getting the flour out of the jar flicking some at Casey.
Casey smiles as he gets his own flour flicking it at her.
Before they know it they both have flour on them with Shaylynn sitting on the island with Casey standing between her legs, kissing her.
He puts a hand up under her skirt. His fingers find her pearl and stroke it before he puts his fingers inside to feel her wetness. Shaylynn lets out a moan against his lips.
After a few minutes, Casey pulls up her skirt and goes to taste her.
Shaylynn lays back onto the island, putting her legs on his shoulders.
Casey stands up, grabs onto her legs and pulls her toward him.
Feeling that Casey is hard against her leg, Shaylynn looks him in the eyes as she unties the straps from around her neck, reaches down, undoes his jeans, takes him out then starts kissing him again.
Pulling his head back, he looks at her, "Yes?" he whispers to her.
Shaylynn leans forward, "Yes!", she whispers in his ear.
Casey wraps his arms around her pulling her closer to him and enters her.
Shaylynn leans back propping herself up on her arms as Casey grabs onto her hips.
With every thrust from Casey, Shaylynn moves her hips to match him.
Casey takes his hands and starts caressing her breasts. He then leans over and starts sucking on one nipple, moving on to the next one thrusting more.
Shaylynn can't take it anymore. She starts to climax.
With every moan from her, Casey speeds up his thrusting until he's climaxing with her.
Sitting up, Shaylynn wraps her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, moving her hips more to get every inch of him inside her and every bit of his essence.
Casey stops moving.
He lays his head on her shoulder, breathing heavily.
"We need to keep this quiet," Shaylynn tells him.
Casey lifts his head looking at her, "What about Kelly?" he asks her.
"Other than him I guess, no one else can know just yet. Especially since I just came into the house," she tells him, "That's if you want to keep this going?"
Casey smiles, "Oh yeah!"
Shaylynn looks around at the mess, "How about I order something," she says to him.
"Why don't I get cleaned up and go get something," Casey tells her.
"If that's what you want to do," she says, "Down the hallway is a bathroom.
Casey zips up his pants. He kisses her again then turns around and starts walking toward the hallway.
After a couple of minutes, he comes walking down the hallway to see Shaylynn almost has the mess cleaned up.
He watches her sweep flour toward the center island, pushes the broom into what looks like a button, then the flour is sucked away.
"I'm going to head out," Casey says as he walks up to her.
Shaylynn picks up something off the island and hands it to him.
Casey looks down to see it's a set of keys, "What are these for?" he asks her.
"So you can get back in," she says smiling, "I need to clean up but I'm sure I'll be done with that by the time you get back. I figured I would set up something out back and we could eat out there. If I'm outside when you come back, I won't hear you."
"Alright, I'll be back in a little while," Casey tells her kissing her.
He walks to the archway and turns the corner walking toward the front door.

Thirty minutes later he returns with their food.
Figuring Shaylynn will be outside, he uses the keys to unlock the door.
Walking through the living room he remembers seeing a door in the kitchen that looked like it lead to out back.
Once he's in the kitchen he turns toward the door.
Opening it he walks outside and is shocked by what he sees.
"Matt," Shaylynn says.
He looks over to see her standing beside a table.
Walking over he hands her the food and turns to look around some more.
Shaylynn smiles, "Why don't you go look around while I get the rest ready," she tells him.
"Alright," Casey says and walks off.
Walking away he sees a set of stairs then walks down them.
Making his way around a corner, he turns to see where the sound of water was coming from when he first walked out. 

Casey shakes his head, "Matt! Everything's ready!" he hears Shaylynn yell

Turning, he makes his way back up to where she is.