Like Detroit: Become Human, but Fire Nation: Become Real

Zuko sat in the palace gardens, as he had been for several hours at this point- Long enough that he had turtle-ducks and several songbirds sitting on him.

There was something that seemed to startle them, and they scattered.

He opened his eyes, wondering if Azula had come to disturb his quiet, but was instead greeted by the sight of what he'd come to call "Fake Amaya" crouching in front of him.

"Ah, he deigns to look upon us, does he?" she declared dramatically.

"What do you want?" he sighed.

"Nothing, really," she chuckled. "I thought I'd see if you've spoken to Mai about us yet."

"Us?"

"The real me, and me, of course," she giggled.

"Why would I talk about you with Mai?" he questioned.

"That was mean," she pouted.

He sighed, feeling a blush creep up his face. He knew this wasn't the real Amaya. She had to be out there somewhere.

He'd sensed her presence when he last saw his uncle, but since then, he'd only get the occasional visit from the Fake one. Admittedly, she'd become less aggressive and more mischievous - he'd found himself involved in at least three pranks on various nobles, and he wasn't clear on how she'd managed that.

Of course, the more he thought about it, the more he could see the real deal getting him in on the same problems.

"When I... When I go to talk to her about my feelings for Amaya, they will be about the real Amaya," he said. "You keep saying you're just a figment of my imagination, but you don't seem to have any interest in leaving."

She giggled again, disappearing with a gust of wind that swirled some leaves around.

"Maybe I'm just more real than I was before..."