So Squishy

I was sitting in a warm patch of sunshine, doing my breathing exercises, thinking about photosynthesis and plant stuff, trying really hard to ignore the repeated sighs of boredom from nearby.

"You know, when Mangetsu does this, you people don't sit there sighing at him," I commented.

"Well," Mogui started.

"Mangetsu doesn't react," Muteki finished.

"Hmm, I'll have to ask him for pointers," I sighed.

"Is this what it was like when Mangetsu and I were with Master Piandao?" Sokka asked.

"Sort of," Toph said. "Except it was both of you, and not just him."

"Yeah, the two of you took your sarcasm and left us with really bad jokes," Aang chuckled.

"Hold on," I said. "Why did Hama drag Mangetsu with Katara and her, but not you, Aang?"

Aang shrugged, making a noncommittal sound.

"I think she's just got a weird old lady crush on him," Mogui commented.

"I have an old lady crush on him," Muteki chuckled.

"But you're not an old lady?" Aang frowned.

"It means Muteki feels the need to smother him in affection and pinch his cheeks while commenting on how adorable he is," I clarified.

"Exactly," Muteki laughed.

"His cheeks do look squishy," Mogui agreed.

"He is squishy," Toph threw in.

"Everyone is squishy to you, though," I pointed out.

"True," Sokka chuckled. "Though, I can see Mangetsu retaliating if someone tried to squish his cheeks."

"He is liable to bite," I agreed.