Chapter 21

~*2 uneventful weeks later*~

Carly's POV

"No Danny I love YOU more!" I giggled. In front of me stood the beautiful Danny Worsnop, lead singer of Asking Alexandria.

He opened his mouth but all I heard was an annoying BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.

What the hell?

I opened my eyes and realized the beeping was coming from my alarm clock. It was just a dream. Damn.

I sat up and realized that today was the first day of school. I looked at the clock. 5:30 a.m. I had time. I didn't have to leave until 7:00. (I actually get up at that time during school. Its hell)

I slowly got up and took a shower to wake me up. When I got out I went to my fully unpacked closet and chose grey skinny jeans with a red Asking Alexandria shirt. I blow dried my hair and straightened it making sure my bangs fell right.

I cleaned my nose piercing and put on concealer, eye shadow, mascara, and LOTS of black eyeliner. I grabbed a red beanie and positioned it so my fringe fully stood out. I grabbed my glasses and looked at the clock 6:40, not bad.

I went to the kitchen and found Bella and Derek eating cereal in silence. "Good Morning!" I chimed. "Its too early to be that cheerful." Derek whined. I shrugged and rolled my eyes grabbing an apple for breakfast.

By the time I had made my lunch it was 6:58. "Shit" I mumbled pulling on a jacket and my red convers(sp?) I grabbed my bag and started my walk to school with a silent Derek and Bella.

*Authors Note* I know its shorter that usual but I wanted the first day of school to be in a separate chapter. Sorry! I have family coming over today from up north so I don't know if I will be able to update again today but I'll try. :)