Chapter 23

Carly's POV

When I went home I went straigh to my room to get ready.

My outfit was still ok so I didn't have to change. I reapplied some eyeliner and restraightened my hair.

By the time I was done with that I had 15 to get to the park where we were hanging out.

He wasn't there yet so I sat on a bench to wait. Off in the distance there were people playing football. The track team was running on the track and one of the boys stopped in front of me. "You know your blue hair doesn't make you cool right? You're still a loser." he said before continuing his run.

Hurtful.... (actually happened:( )

"Hey!" I heard a voice behind me. "Don't you dare talk to her like that!" the voice yelled but the boy was too far to hear.

I turned around and saw it was Aden. "Thanks." I said blushing.

Why was he standing up for me? He didn't have a crush on me did he?

"So what do you wanna do?" he asked. "I don't know. What do you do for fun around here?"

"Murder people and put them in the creek." he said nonchalantly. "WHAT!?"

"HAHAHA You... Should... Have.... Seen.... Your.... Face!" he said laughing. "That wasn't funny!" I said. "It was and you know it!" he said still laughing. I playfully punched his arm and he fell to the ground clutching his arm. I just rolled my eyes.

"You hit me!" he yelled. At this point I realized that I actually hurt him. "Im so sorry! I didn't mean too!" I said trying to help him. "How can I help?"

"Kiss me.." he whispered. That was a load of bull shit. Did I want to kiss him? I only met him today. Oh hell of corse I wanted to kiss him. I leaned down and placed a small peck on his lips.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. It was weird when I kissed him. It was like electricity running through me. "Will you go on a date with me?" he asked. "Absolutely." I said smiling.

"You like Falling In Reverse right?" he asked. "Yeah I love them!" "Well I just so happen to have two tickets and backstage passes for their concert this Friday." he said. "REALLY!?" I asked. I was gonna get to meet them! "Yup!" he said smiling at me.

After that we sat in silence for who knows how long. When it started to get dark I glanced at my phone 7:30 it read. "I've gotta get home." I said glumly. "Yeah me too. I've got homework" he said sitting up since his head was in my lap and I was playing with his hair.

When we stood up we gave each other another peck on the lips. I felt the spark again. That was gonna get addicting.

I walked home and showered. When I got out I had a text from Eleanor.

Will you be one of my brides maids? xx

I was shocked. I knew we were.close but I didn't expect her to ask.

Of corse I will! xx

After that she didn't respond. It was late and she was probably asleep.

When I went to bed I thought about Aden. How I felt a spark when we kissed. Did he feel it too? Was I in love?.....