Chapter 3

*Authors Note* 3 parts in 24 hours *does happy dance* This story will probably be updated very frequently because I'm a loser with no life and too much time! Again I'm sorry if its short. I'm really trying but its my first story so it wont be as good. Excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes. I also for got to mention that Miranda (Liams girlfriend) is played by @Rszarrin. Check out her stories! Ok enough rambling. Here's your chapter! :)

As I walked through the door I was instantly greeted by 5 pairs of arms.

"Wait" I said "Where's Uncle Liam, Dad, and Ashley?"

"Well Liam went to look for you and your dad and Ashley went shopping." Uncle Lou said.

"Oh my god Carly your ankle!" Eleanor exclaimed. "What happened!?"

"Well when it started raining I ran trying to get home faster." I decided to leave out the part about Cody knowing that my uncles would over react.

"You need to go to get hospital and get x-rays" Uncle Zayn said looking at my ankle that was now swollen and blue.

"SUPERMAN!!!!!!!" Uncle Lou screamed while picking me up bridal style and putting me in the car.

One I was in the car I foumd my phone. 2 texts and 1 missed call. I checked the messages first.

Cody :)

Hey wana catch a movie Saturday? :)

I smiled and replied "sure id love to!"

The other message was from my dad

Sorry I can't make it home tonight. I will see you tomorrow! Love you!

I sighed and looked at the missed call. Just an unknown number. I get them all the time.

I tried to call my dad to tell him we were going to the hospital but he didn't answer.

Hmmm that's strange he always answers.

Since we couldn't all be in the room with me only Uncle Lou and Uncle Harry went with me. Now that I think about it, that really wasn't a smart idea.

There's to many things Uncle Lou could get into and to many nurses for Uncle Harry to flirt with

I winced when we made a sudden stop in front of the hospital.

Three hours later I was released with a cast on my foot. I broke my ankle in three spots (I don't know if that's possible but just go with it.)

It was 6 p.m. and I was starting to get hungry.

"Uncle Lou!!!! Uncle Harry!!!! Feeeeeeeed meeeeeeee!!" I said.

"There's food at home. Zayn made dinner" Uncle Lou explained.

Yum. Uncle Zayn was a really good cook.

After dinner we decided to watch a movie.

"I want a scary movie!" Uncle Lou shouted

"I want a funny movie!" Uncle Harry shouted back

While they were bickering I slipped in my favorite movie Beauty and the Beast ((yes its my favorite movie don't judge me)

Uncle Lou felt the need to add comments every minute or so.

"HOW IS SHE NOT SCARED! HES A BEAST!" he yelled at the part of the movie where they were dancing in the ballroom. I stuffed a pillow in his face to quiet him down.

"Hey that's not nice!" He whined. I went to hit him with the pillow again but he ducked and went into Uncle Harrys chest. "Don't let her hurt me Hazza Bear!" He cried into his chest.

When the movie was over everyone went to their rooms for the night.

I went to my room but I didn't sleep. I have insomnia so its hard for me to sleep. I lied in bed and thought about my mom. I had no memory of her because she left when I way 6 months old. I wanted to find her

Ask her why she left me and dad but I couldn't find her. Dad got really strange whenever I brought it up so I didn't ask often.

Maybe someday....