Epilogue

1 month later.

Carlys POV

"YOU LOOK GORGEOUS ELEANOR!" I exclaimed taking in her beauty. Her dress was a sweetheart neckline and fitted to the hips then flowed out. Simple yet effective. Her hair was half up half down with the bottoms part curled. Her make up was very natural looking since she was naturally gorgeous.

"Thanks." she said "I feel like I'm going to be sick." "You'll do fine now I've gotta go get dressed!" I said running down the hall. The wedding colors were navy blue and white so my dress was a navy blue naturally. It was one shoulder and came down just past my knees. All the brides maids had their hair braided to the side and minimum make-up. As a gift for being her brides maids Eleanor bought us all matching necklaces that sat perfectly on our chests. I made my way to the doors Just as Uncle Lou's sisters Daisy and Phoebe started walking. They were it flower girls.

I was walking with my dad, Miranda with Uncle Liam, Harry with Lottie who were the maiden of honor and the best man, and Zayn with Gemma who had gotten quite close with Eleanor. We all walked out and got into place. Uncle Lou looked like he wanted to cry and puke at the same time so I walked over and gave him a hug. "You'll be fine." I whispered I him and took my place as the music started...

Reception. Still Carlys POV

"Now presenting for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson!" the DJ announced. They looked so happy together. I'm glad they have each other. "Now if you will turn your attention to the dance floor the couple will have their first dance." the DJ said. They went to the middle of the dance floor and began to dance as the intro to Look After You by The Fray began to play. It was beautiful. You could faintly hear Uncle Lou singing it softly to her. When the song was over the DJ said "Now if any couples would like to join in a slow dance come on out."

I felt Aden grab my hand. "Lets dance." he said. Aden had been around a lot lately but I didn't know if we were really dating since when he asked I was shot before I could finish. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol started playing as we danced. I layed my head on his chest since he was taller than I was even in heals. When the song ended he looked me in the eyes and said. "Carly Elizabeth Horan, I promise to keep you safe and to love you every day. Will you be my girlfriend?" he looked like he was going to cry. I smiled. "Of corse."

*Authors Note* Now the first book is officially done! I'm kinda sad because this story is kinda like my baby. But I'm going to work on a sequel so should I work on that or Life In The X Factor House? If you have any ideas for the story or a name please message me! Also if your having trouble picturing Aden he look like a 16 year old Andy Biersack. If it worked there's a picture on the side. If not sorry. So I think that's it. Thanks for reading!