Chapter 18

Carly's POV

When I woke up it was dark. Wow I guess I hadn't slept that long. I looked at my phone and saw it was 9:30 pm. I hadn't slept long at all.

I also saw that I had two texts.

From: Dad :)

I miss you. Its no fun here without you.

I sighed and looked at the other one.

From: Uncle Hazza :)

Please call your dad. He pretty much pulling out his hair missing you. We all miss you.

I picked up my phone and dialled my dad's number.

Ring....

Ring....

Ring.....

Ring.....

It just rang till it went to his voicemail. Instead of leaving a message I just hung up. He would see that I called and call back.

I went to look around the house to find some food. I was starving. I am a Horan after all.

Almost all the lights were off and the only noise came from my moms bathroom. I hesitantly knocked on the door. When she opened the door he hair was half curled abd she had on a tight red dress and a lot of make-up. "Well look who finally decided to wake up." she laughed.

"Finally?" I asked confused. "Yeah. you slept for over a day. I figured it would be best to leave you alone so you could adjust." she explained.

"Oh." was all I said.

"I'm going out tonight so the house will be all yours."

"Where are Derek and Bella?" I asked.

"At their dad's houses." she answered simply. "If your hungry which I'm sure you are, there's some dinner on the stove."

I nodded and walked to the kitchen where I found some spaghetti and warmed it up.

While it was warming up I went to go get my phone.

I came back and took the spaghetti out of the microwave. Setting it on the counter I dialled my dad again. This time he picked up.

(N= Niall C= Carly)

N: Hello!

C: Hey Dad!

N: Carly! How's life at your mothers?

C: I don't really know. I was sleeping the whole time.

N:But you've been there for almost 36 hours. You slept that long!?

C: Yeah. I kinda had a crying session and it made me really tired.

N: So did he!

C: Dad who was that?

N: It was Lou trying to embarrass me.

C: Oh

N: Well I have to go to sound check so I have to let you go.

C: Oh ok. Bye Dad! Love you and the rest of them!

N: Bye sweetheart. Love you too.

It was nice to talk to my dad.

"Bye sweetie! See you in the morning!" I heard my mom yell before leaving.

I decided to go un pack some.of my stuff then watch a movie.

I walked back in my room and looked at my first box labled "clothes". I had to leave a lot of my clothes at my dads since my room and closet at my moms was a lot smaller.

When I finished my clothes I pulled out my DVD. It was a disc the boys made me as a going away present. It was all the home movies and little bits the boys had filmed pretty much talking to the camera as if it was me.

They told me whenever I missed the to watch it but I couldn't until they left. I popped in the disc and sat on the couch to watch. Wheb it started it was all the boys sitting in our couch. "Carly if your watching this that means your missing us." Uncle Louis started.

"So this dvd is a collection of all the home videos we made of you growing up. In order I might add." Uncle Harry finished.

Then starts the first home video. My birth. My dad was super excited but my mom..... not so much. "Niall James Horan get that camera out of my face befire I break yours!" she yelled. Then it skipped to after j was born and my dad was holding? me for the first time.

I don't think I've ever seen his eyes sparkle so much. I continued watch untill somewhere between 1st grade and my 7th birthday I drifted off to sleep.......

*Authors Note* Ok so last night I posted a new story but its not my Larry Stylinson one. I had a dream I lived in the x factor house during season 7 (the season the boys and Cher were on) abd I thought it would make a great story so check it out! It would mean TONS! Also I just thought I'd throw this in. You should go on YouTube and search louistomlinson07 its Louis old YouTube channel from before x factor. Watch his cover of Look After You by The Fray. He sings like and angel! Thanks!

-Mika