Chapter 13

Author's Note I feel like a terrible writer for not updating. Also THANK YOU to all my new fans and old fans and soon to be fans. Without you guys I probably wouldn't have kept writing this.

-Mika

Carly's POV

I woke up feeling good. I feel like today will be a good day.

Until I remembered what happened. The phone call, the fight everything. God I messed up.

I wasn't really mad at my dad was I? He was only trying to protect me.

I need to apologize.

I got up and looked at the time 7:30 and I surprising wasn't tired because I was still on London time.

I decided to make my dad breakfast in bed to say I was sorry for everything. I walked into the kitchen still in my pajamas. Its not like they haven't seen me in worse.

I walked into the kitchen and found pancake mix, blueberies, strawberries, eggs, and bacon. Perfect.

I turned on the t.v. and listened while I cooked.

"New secrets in the 1D members coming up after this!" I heard Ryan Secrest announce before going to a break.

Oh no. Who would give them information?

Ashley.

That evil, slutty, b*tch. I mumbled.

"Who's an evil slutty bitch?" I heard some one ask me. I was so startled that I dropped my spatula.

"Uncle Lou you scared me!" I whisper yelled.

"Why are we whispering?" he asked.

"So we don't wake up dad that's why." I said turning back to the stove.

"Soooooo" I said dragging out the "o" "how was last night?"

""It was great." he said grabbing a blueberry and walking away.

I sighed. I'll get the details from Eleanor.

I turned off the stove and put the food on the plate and mads it look all pretty. I doubt he will care what it looks like. Food is food.

I put the plate on the tray along with a glass of orange juice and two pain relievers. Im not stupid I know my dad drinks whe he's upset.

How am I going to wake him up?

When I walked in I saw he was a real mess. I set the tray down and took the now empty bottle of vodka from his hands. Which took a lot of work because he had a good grip on that bottle.

I rolled his off of his stomach and looked at him he was a total mess. Hair in every direction, hand pretty badly brused from punching walls,

and his eyes were all swollen from crying.

I took a piece of bacon and waved it under his nose and sure enough he woke up.

When he saw me he looked almost scared.

"Carly I'm so-" he started but he didn't finish because I shoved the bacon in his mouth.

"I know. You were only trying to do what's best for me and I was too blind to see it. Do you forgive me?" I asked.

"Of corse I forgive you!" he says pulling me into a hug. "You didn't even do anything! I'm the one at fault here. I lied to you for 14 years. Carly Elizabeth Horan I promise to never lie to you again." he said.

I just smiled and hugged him.

*Authors Note* Ahhh finally! I uploaded. I fell like I'm making up a bunch of excuses for not writing but let's just say things are really crazy right now and I haven't really had time.